Spring Valley Lodge (CPC) (1 Viewer)

rocollis

Pair
Reaction score
IMG_4819.JPG

These poor guys were lost out in the cold yesterday and went to the wrong address, but they arrived safe and sound today. I even gave them a nice warm bath in some mineral oil.
I think they turned out great and can't wait to get them into play!

IMG_4785.JPG IMG_4786.JPG IMG_4787.JPG IMG_4788.JPG IMG_4789.JPG IMG_4791.JPG IMG_4792.JPG IMG_4793.JPG IMG_4794.JPG IMG_4795.JPG IMG_4796.JPG IMG_4797.JPG IMG_4799.JPG IMG_4800.JPG IMG_4804.JPG IMG_4805.JPG IMG_4806.JPG IMG_4807.JPG IMG_4808.JPG IMG_4809.JPG IMG_4813.JPG IMG_4815.JPG IMG_4819.JPG

Set looks great! I love the bright white edge spots on the 100.

Great set. Agree with ak, that hundo is pretty sweet.

a really nice, simple, classy design. I like it a lot. The one and five is fucking sexy.

Any samples available?

Whoa, very nice. (y) :thumbsup:

Have to say the $20 is my fav but I like your chip distrubution total, looks like my kind of game lots of .25c & $1's.

Excellent. I'm really liking the $1 but they all turned out stellar.

It's funny. It is the only one that didn't turn out exactly how I thought it would. The dayglow orange on it turned out a bit darker than I thought and doesn't quite match the denomination color, but it doesn't bother me. I think the $1 is probably my favorite as well.

It's funny. It is the only one that didn't turn out exactly how I thought it would. The dayglow orange on it turned out a bit darker than I thought and doesn't quite match the denomination color, but it doesn't bother me. I think the $1 is probably my favorite as well.
I would describe dayglow orange as a red. I had a hard time figuring out what color it was when I got my sample set.

Great chips though! Very classy.

What size inlay? 1" or 1 1/8"?

I like how the maroon looks on the mandarin red. I also think the dayglow orange and dayglow saturn look great across from each other.

Edit: and I like the larger inlay as well.

I also like the $1 chip the most. The non aligned inlays turned out well. Congrats on a great set.

That hundo is sick! Well done sir, great set!
Just noticed that the butterscotch is a $20. (y) :thumbsup: That should tilt a few of your players:D
Cant wait to see them in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom