Sports Trash Talk (11 Viewers)

I could even support a 5 or 10 minute penalty, but not a game ejection.
At least a quarter. Penalty has to have real consequences. Can't let a guy deliver a potentially dangerous hit and his offense bail him out with one sustained drive.

I don't think leading with the crown of the helmet is a good form tackle. It sucks when it's a close call, but I agree with the theory of the rule.

Thats spearing, already a penalty for that (though rarely called for some reason). Very dangerous for the defensive player as well (hello broken neck).

Thats spearing, already a penalty for that (though rarely called for some reason). Very dangerous for the defensive player as well (hello broken neck).
This is why I quit official school. Couldn't have the coaches yelling at me. :eek:

At least a quarter. Penalty has to have real consequences. Can't let a guy deliver a potentially dangerous hit and his offense bail him out with one sustained drive.
I have a feeling you'd feel differently if an LSU player got ejected. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So what's the difference? Is spearing now targeting? Or is there a determining factor?

So what's the difference? Is spearing now targeting? Or is there a determining factor?

Not sure, spearing used to be 15 yards and a first down(vs ejection). Targeting includes launching into a player, which is pretty much the case in ANY tackle.

This guy literally just pronounced every city in Louisiana wrong! And Coach O's name! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Untitled.jpg

National Champs baby!!!

Great Morning good people! It's a great day to be a Bayou Bengal!!!! #GeauxTigahs

Dear NCAA,

Can you please not try and sign our waterboy to a contract too?!?!?!?!? First, Joe Brady, now Dave Arnada?!?!?! Y'all are taking every coaching staff member we have.

Thanks,
LSU Fans

P.S. We're sorry Odell slapped the cop on the ass. We can't promise that it won't happen again. However, the simple battery charge was completely unnecessary! :)

American sports are just weird. The fact that nobody else in the world plays them should tell you just how good they really are!!
Plus your teams all have daft names like Packers, Browns, Pistons, Knicks, Sox, Jackets, Rays and Jays.
NFL - same as rugby but the big girls who play it need to wear crash helmets and giant shoulder pads because they’re scared of breaking an eyelash.
NBA - with such ridiculously high scores somebody is compensating for something. Just start each game at 99 each and be done with it.
MLB - I thought cricket was boring but this is something else.
NHL - how do you even see what’s going on?
Lacrosse - WTF?!?! What is that even meant to be?

And another thing. Why are they called “World series” when nobody else in the world (apart from the odd Canadian team) takes part?

My advice - Stop being so insular up and play a proper sport like football (don’t call it soccer) just like the rest of us...

There you go. I’ve just trash talked all of your sports and teams in one go. Do I get a trophy? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

American sports are just weird. The fact that nobody else in the world plays them should tell you just how good they really are!!
Plus your teams all have daft names like Packers, Browns, Pistons, Knicks, Sox, Jackets, Rays and Jays.
NFL - same as rugby but the big girls who play it need to wear crash helmets and giant shoulder pads because they’re scared of breaking an eyelash.
NBA - with such ridiculously high scores somebody is compensating for something. Just start each game at 99 each and be done with it.
MLB - I thought cricket was boring but this is something else.
NHL - how do you even see what’s going on?
Lacrosse - WTF?!?! What is that even meant to be?

And another thing. Why are they called “World series” when nobody else in the world (apart from the odd Canadian team) takes part?

My advice - Stop being so insular up and play a proper sport like football (don’t call it soccer) just like the rest of us...

There you go. I’ve just trash talked all of your sports and teams in one go. Do I get a trophy? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This coming from a guy who lives in a country where large tree throwing and sheep fucking are considered a sport

Never thought Id say this, but watching the Tennessee Titans is fun.

A lot of teams always say, so and so's our engine, we support him, if he gets going we get going, blah blah, and yeah sometimes it kind looks like that.

But with the Titans, the lineman, QB, WRs, everyone gets pumped off of Derrick Henry. Like they're really invested in dude and his success. It's fun to watch.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom