Situation at Home Game: Card Licking (1 Viewer)

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

At my game last night someone effectively licked a card. (like mouth related physical licking - this is not a typo). I couldn't find anything in RRP about licking. What's the proper course action if card licking occurs? Sit out an orbit? 2BB penalty to the pot?
So WTF actually happened? Like he picks up a hole card and licks it? Front or back? Front to back? Did he use the paintbrush approach or did he use the alphabet technique we all learned from Nina Hartley?

So WTF actually happened? Like he picks up a hole card and licks it? Front or back? Front to back? Did he use the paintbrush approach or did he use the alphabet technique we all learned from Nina Hartley?
A muck card. On the back. Like 20% card coverage for an inch of distance. Not like a full on paint brush.

At my game last night someone effectively licked a card. (like mouth related physical licking - this is not a typo). I couldn't find anything in RRP about licking. What's the proper course action if card licking occurs? Sit out an orbit? 2BB penalty to the pot?
Wtf kinda game you running here dude....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom