Situation at Home Game: Card Licking (3 Viewers)

Lifetime immediate permaban? Apology to all players? New card deck setup? Do the same punishment I gave someone else (drink a crown royal - peach?)

At my game last night someone effectively licked a card. (like mouth related physical licking - this is not a typo). I couldn't find anything in RRP about licking. What's the proper course action if card licking occurs? Sit out an orbit? 2BB penalty to the pot?
They must lick the entire rest of the deck as penance.

So WTF actually happened? Like he picks up a hole card and licks it? Front or back? Front to back? Did he use the paintbrush approach or did he use the alphabet technique we all learned from Nina Hartley?
spongebob-chocolate.gif

At my game last night someone effectively licked a card. (like mouth related physical licking - this is not a typo). I couldn't find anything in RRP about licking. What's the proper course action if card licking occurs? Sit out an orbit? 2BB penalty to the pot?

Cash him out, delete his contact information

I’d likely hand a pacifier to the player to his left and have them pass it around to the left to him, and he has to keep it in his mouth for an orbit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom