Show Us Your Live Stacks (15 Viewers)

Got a little out of line pre by calling $9 with my 64s - got all the money in on the 753J board and held vs 33

image.jpg

Got a little out of line pre by calling $9 with my 64s - got all the money in on the 753J board and held vs 33

View attachment 696197

I wouldn’t call that out of line at all. Considering your stack was pretty healthy prior to that, that’s not a bad pre flop call to see the flop. Be a different story if your stack was in the $80-100 range but I think you were at around $500ish when you made that call, right?

I wouldn’t call that out of line at all. Considering your stack was pretty healthy prior to that, that’s not a bad pre flop call to see the flop. Be a different story if your stack was in the $80-100 range but I think you were at around $500ish when you made that call, right?
I was sitting on ~$350 when I called. If I was in position I don’t mind it at all but I was in the sb and I’m not a big fan of calling larger preflop raises with 6 high when I’m out of position to the entire field (I think there were ~5 players in the hand)... still... not complaining lol

Totally get it. I guess you can call that one a personal preference type of situation. Not to sound too cliche but...they were suited haha

Fun return to the felt! In for $200, out for $922, little over 5 hours of play. Final hand of the night, 5 handed, limps around to my blind and I look down at As9h and bump it up to $22 as a way to either play an interesting final hand or just have everyone fold. Host is the only one who calls. Flop A56 all hearts. I bet $22, he raises to $50, I tank call. Turn is a blank, I check, he shoves $170. I tank fold, he shows me the 87hh. Unlucky last hand but ran very good overall.

E6340AC1-4CBA-4710-830F-9C86E59A634E.jpeg

Not quite a live stack, but a few shots between tables from this past weekends trip to Winstar in OK. In for $300, out for $339 in a 4.5 hour session.

Low point in the night was about $140 after bleeding away for a while, so we definitely battled more than it looks.

50+ tables running 1/2, 1/3, 2/5, and 4/8. No 5/10 on a Saturday night though, which I thought was odd.

1/2 game was super juicy. Open UTG to 5x and get 5 callers, lots of multi-way pots, people bluffing into AA5 flops with Q3o.

New chips suck though. Super slippery, and their Dallas Cowboy promo chips have different edge spots than the regular $5s.
ABF873E0-A1EA-444E-9112-AF1E93A82D2D.jpeg
0C4AB3E4-43E4-4987-851F-6B9881BED10C.jpeg

Not quite a live stack, but a few shots between tables from this past weekends trip to Winstar in OK. In for $300, out for $339 in a 4.5 hour session.

Low point in the night was about $140 after bleeding away for a while, so we definitely battled more than it looks.

50+ tables running 1/2, 1/3, 2/5, and 4/8. No 5/10 on a Saturday night though, which I thought was odd.

1/2 game was super juicy. Open UTG to 5x and get 5 callers, lots of multi-way pots, people bluffing into AA5 flops with Q3o.

New chips suck though. Super slippery, and their Dallas Cowboy promo chips have different edge spots than the regular $5s.View attachment 697320View attachment 697321
I like the look of them at least. Are they ceramic? Hard to tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom