Show Us Your Live Stacks (22 Viewers)

Almost over, but definitely spun it up. Folded a hand where the pot ended up being 700 and I folded the best hand on the turn to an all in and a call where the flush got there and I got the nut straight but neither guy had the flush lol. Wild......

View attachment 691153

Those Ci CO 500s glow unlike any other Arc Yellow chip. I have 5 different types of Arc Yellows, but none can compete with that chip.

Those Ci CO 500s glow unlike any other Arc Yellow chip. I have 5 different types of Arc Yellows, but none can compete with that chip.
100%. There isn't a single arc yellow I've been able to find like them. They should almost be a color of their own haha. All the reason why that set is so great. Those chips are truly special and I got lucky to find enough.

Commerce LA?
Just wasn’t my night, after buying in 2 more times ($100 max buy in playing 2-3NL) & either getting shitty whole cards or getting bad beat, I decided to call it a night. The hand I decided I had enough, I had AA, the flop was A22. I go all in & the guy that called me had pocket deuces...

20210503_005827.jpg

Had a fun night playing with some friends tonight. The game played wayyyy bigger than I anticipated.

Played 10 cent/25 cent with 9 players total.

In for $60 ($20 initial and $40 top off)
Out for $354.50

Could have left with way more if I had shoved when I was supposed to (another 60 or so), but didnt want to make anyone bitter stacking more players than I already had, so I held back on the last hand with the nut flush vs a Broadway straight.

View attachment 691994
Had a fun night playing with some friends tonight. The game played wayyyy bigger than I anticipated.

Played 10 cent/25 cent with 9 players total.

In for $60 ($20 initial and $40 top off)
Out for $354.50

Could have left with way more if I had shoved when I was supposed to (another 60 or so), but didnt want to make anyone bitter stacking more players than I already had, so I held back on the last hand with the nut flush vs a Broadway straight.
Excellent approach, especially if this is a group you plan to continue playing with. Keep 'em coming back, I say. I've done the same on nights where I was running particularly hot. No reason to absolutely crush them.

Even if they aren't our favorite chips, I don't mind stacking a lot of them :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom