Show Us Your Live Stacks (33 Viewers)

@Windwalker recounting a 70k hand is cool and all but me and the boys crushed the previous record and had $385 worth of buy ins on Tuesday night.
View attachment 702770

The home game is taking off!!

Not pictured to the immediate right of me the gf is seated where she turned $20 into just over $80 to make her the big winner of the night.
Live poker in any form is the absolute best.

We have a $1/$1 PCF game I host occasionally at my place where we play mixed games, have the best time, and felt new sets of chips every time. It’s always a blast.

Glad more home games are coming back!

8CC219DE-9237-48B7-A228-5B10E354D67B.jpeg
0E170EDA-0745-4D92-952A-FC1D7580D949.jpeg

I am the inappropriate dealer who takes action shots of players tossing in $100 plaques lol this is my first in play set of chips from @Apache monte Carlos with plaques for hundos. 1/2 game match the stack buy in rule... haha gets juicy. Next game will be with the IOC set, finally amassed 1000- 5s to make big stacks

Big hand of the night was a 3-way all-in for a total pot of $72,500.

Blinds are 25/50, but it’s a loose game, and 90% of hands are being raised preflop to at least $400. I’m in the small blind, and look down at :jh::qc:.

UTG has straddled for $200. Gets one caller in late position. Comes back to me and I just call. UTG checks his straddle option. UTG and I each have about $30k behind, and caller in LP has under $15k.

Flop is :8d::9s::tc:.

I check, hoping one of them has hit something.

UTG thinks for a second, and bets $1200.
LP wastes no time, raising to $5200.
I call, and UTG tanks for a bit. He then re-raises to $13,200, effectively putting LP all-in.

LP now goes into the tank for a really long time. I assume he has a set, maybe 8s, or maybe 2 pair. He finally calls, reluctantly.

I Hollywood for a bit, and then go all-in.

UTG sighs. Calls. Turns over :jd::7s:.
LP sighs, turns over :6c::7c:.

Mother of God.

Turn is a :2h: and the river is the :ac:.

:eek:
Reminds me of similarly crazy hand, although our pot wasn't quite 72k
Me :7h::8s:
@justsomedude :7d::8c:
@pokerplayingpisces :7c::8d:
@David O :kd::qh:

Flop :js::9c::td: :eek:

20171015_073951217_iOS.jpg

Holy crap, it’s been one hell of a night. Bought in for $10k at 6:25pm. It’s 1:04am.

View attachment 702554
Those are some crazy numbers congrats on the W! I‘m just wondering do they have security guards or how are they ensuring that everyone behaves or that you guys won’t get robbed. I‘d be too scared of a robbery or something with that kind of moneyo_O

Those are some crazy numbers congrats on the W! I‘m just wondering do they have security guards or how are they ensuring that everyone behaves or that you guys won’t get robbed. I‘d be too scared of a robbery or something with that kind of moneyo_O
Dont worry he will bitchslap sense into all intruders :p

Most of the bigger games here have pretty tight security, with multiple trained security personnel. I’ve heard stories of houses getting robbed, but this particular game seems to go fine.

Uncool hiding the 2 barrels of $25 behind the $5’s… but nice wins

Never noticed that at the time. You are right, of course. Hero built his rows from the rear to the front, so anyone not in a coma would have known they were there. With the exception of one player, who cashed out with $2,160, Hero's fives and hundos covered everyone at the table.

Regarding Hero's oversight, the two hidden twenty stacks of twenty-fives are irrelevant because two additional barrels of fives covered the next biggest stack at the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom