Show Us Your Live Stacks (26 Viewers)

This is from our friendly home game last night. Buy in is $40-$100 with 0.25/0.50 blinds. We had a few new players who just loved the action so this is the biggest this game has gotten. I actually didn’t bring enough chips so they could continue rebuying at the rate they wanted to! Being the chip addict I am we won’t have that problem next time.

5A49717A-4CBA-4446-B4B1-902CE8302FFD.jpeg

It was also the first chance to use the new tabletop from the recent group buy Tommy hosted. Now it’s nicely worn in, drink spills included.

I haven't been playing much this year with my Tuesday night tourney group, but I played this week. 12 players and I took it down. Not counting our monthly chaos tourneys, I've won 3 of 5 regular holdem tourneys this year.

I feel like my concentration on cash play and a recent increase in off-table study time has really helped my tourney game also. I was correctly aggressive and had a great feel for where I was at in nearly every hand I played. It also didn't hurt that I won both times I got all in on a flip.

I didn't get a live stack shot, unfortunately, but to keep with the spirit of the thread, here's a post-tourney image:

IMG_20190827_232556.jpg

:cool

Can't get into the reg infested 5/T game. 4th on list. But that's OK cause the skill level at 2/5 is worse than usual. Hand of the night so far:

I have: :8c::ac:
UTG limps, UTG+2 makes it 25 (he's shown down two hands AA and KK), 2 calls, I call, SB calls, UTG folds.

Flop $150 :8h::3c::2c:

SB checks, UTG+2 bets $75, fold, fold, I call, SB calls.

Turn $375 :8d:

Sb check, UTG+2 bets $100, I raise to $300, SB folds, UTG+2 calls.

Pot $975 :4d:

UTG+2 checks, I shove for his remaining ~$650, he calls and shows AA.

20190831_220123.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom