Show Us Your Live Stacks (19 Viewers)

20180328_203723.jpg

Just bribe the cage person $20 per rack. Works everytime

Not every time.....

These guys didn’t even want to let me buy in for $300 with a rack of ones. Said one barrel of ones was the max. I had to talk to the supervisor to convince him that I wanted a rack to play with the ones on the table because I like to have lots of chips to shuffle and I like to build walls. And then they watched over me while I played, making it tough to get the chips off the table. Definitely one of the harder harvesting attempts I’ve made.

Nonetheless I was able to free a little more than a rack.
7AEF6F8D-5820-4E40-8F25-2FBE7D194D78.jpeg

E7304FA1-FBC0-4ADE-BB76-7241240485CE.jpeg

Also grabbed some fives:

398B9BF5-9DD1-453B-A824-3300A50473A1.jpeg

And tried to get a picture of the purple $500 and yellow $10000 chips. Not the best quality but you can see the color matched decor ring:
D32A85FE-5671-48F0-9748-19392AF67891.jpeg

Wynn Macau... really nice plaques but the chips are horrible. Very dirty stacks where the 10K chip and 500 chip blend together way too much. I don’t have pics of the 10k here cuz I cashed out but will try to get some tomorrow.

You can’t use phones at the table... and it’s hard to snipe as well... right when I stepped away and turned on my phone the floor man looked at me and said no photos.

Wynn Macau... really nice plaques but the chips are horrible. Very dirty stacks where the 10K chip and 500 chip blend together way too much. I don’t have pics of the 10k here cuz I cashed out but will try to get some tomorrow.

You can’t use phones at the table... and it’s hard to snipe as well... right when I stepped away and turned on my phone the floor man looked at me and said no photos.

100,000 HKD = $12,754 USD? :bigbucks::bigbucks::bigbucks::bigbucks::bigbucks:

Baller.

I t
Home for the first time in a while. Managed to find a 2/5 game on a weeknight and not a single reg in the game. However there are 3 blundering idiots that have said the word range, capped, and vlog about a hundred times each in the first half an orbit. I might actually have to break out the headphones....
View attachment 317752
. I think I played with you about a week or two ago. I remember the card protector. Or at least I think I do. It was 1/3 on a Monday or Tuesday early afternoon. When I went to harvest. Maybe I’m mistaken though

I think I played with you about a week or two ago. I remember the card protector. Or at least I think I do. It was 1/3 on a Monday or Tuesday early afternoon. When I went to harvest. Maybe I’m mistaken though

The last Monday/Tuesday I played was July 15th/16. Fromy records I did play some 1/3 between my PLO and 5/T NLHE sessions. I've been using the Bellagio card capper this year so if you see me again say hello!

In for 1k and a pretty smooth session from start to finish. Sadly a great game died when one asshole sat down and was yelling and swearing at everyone. Too late into the morning for people to deal with it, including myself.

View attachment 324961
I haven't been down to Tunica in like 10 years. I remember these chips looking horrid then... Yikes.

Mostly ran good :LOL: :laugh:

Well I did flop top set with 99 on a two diamond board. I bet. Got raised. I reraised and he shoved for a little more with AdKd. I called. He turned a diamond and I couldn’t pair the board.

Ended up cashing out $855. But if I ran completely good, it would have been 1200+.

B05797F6-BB13-4E75-862C-8B212B442ADB.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom