Show off your work shop! (1 Viewer)

DerberAlter

Flush
Reaction score
Whether you have a small corner in your basement or an entire dedicated room, we want to see how you've set up your space. Show us your favorite tools, storage solutions, and any special touches that make your workshop unique. Don't be shy, show off your space and let's celebrate the beauty of creating!
As for myself, I'm also searching for inspiration for my new home work shop.

Last edited:
First task is to hang my tools comfortably on wall :D
IMG20230722132753.jpg
IMG20231015132554.jpg

Here’s mine from just after I renovated it last winter. It’s a total mess right now, by comparison, and there is a ton of tools on the walls:

IMG_0235.jpeg

Drill press, chop saw not pictured. I also hacked together a rack for the ceiling which holds various long wood and metal pieces.

Here’s mine from just after I renovated it last winter. It’s a total mess right now, by comparison, and there is a ton of tools on the walls:

View attachment 1216220

Drill press, chop saw not pictured. I also hacked together a rack for the ceiling which holds various long wood and metal pieces.
would love to see the current situation

would love to see the current situation

You really don’t! Once winter comes and I don’t have so much mowing and wood-splitting and trail clearing obligations, I should have time to reorganize all the built up mess… Hope to have a pic of that sometime in January-Feb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom