Semi-custom Ceramic Valentino Pr0n! (1 Viewer)

MAJ_Buckingham

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Well the wait is over. I present to you my first real poker chip set.
9FC65919-1F61-4F8A-9ECD-589633F0C9F0.jpeg
9CE4B8DE-40B0-4CE2-A9B4-CF0AE174E082.jpeg
7CE88A24-ADE7-48CE-AE02-BE1091B271DB.jpeg
4CA8C3F9-9E27-45CA-AC65-FE74CAA45251.jpeg
5D76DA94-F533-442F-8B23-DAAE06574C98.jpeg

Congrats! Very well done. And you will always remember your first. ;)
Thank you. I’m going to stay away from Paulsons Chips for as long as I can. I don’t even want to play with samples after reading this forum! I came from dice chips so I’m going to enjoy this upgrade for as long as I can.

Woah ! These are well rendered.

I always thought the color palette that Sunfly used for their default Valentinos are flat, muted and uninspiring.

Glad you managed to turn this on its head. Your choice of colors make them really pop and finally do the Valentinos some justice. Well done, Sir.

A full custom Sunfly 43mm PolyInno set further down the road ? ;)

Thank you. I’m going to stay away from Paulsons Chips for as long as I can. I don’t even want to play with samples after reading this forum! I came from dice chips so I’m going to enjoy this upgrade for as long as I can.
Keywords are "for as long as I can". And you uttered those words twice in one post.

There is an inevitably to the whole thing.

Ceramics are the gateway drug to Paulsons just as surely as any futile attempts to control your urges while staring across at a naked Scarlett Johansson. Eventually that old eyed snake will rise to the occasion whether you want to or not.

Keywords are "for as long as I can". And you uttered those words twice in one post.

There is an inevitably to the whole thing.

Ceramics are the gateway drug to Paulsons just as surely as any futile attempts to control your urges while staring across at a naked Scarlett Johansson. Eventually that old eyed snake will rise to the occasion whether you want to or not.
Yes this is what I’m afraid of, hence the reason not to even get sample and enjoy this upgrade for as long as possible!

I always thought the color palette that Sunfly used for their default Valentinos are flat, muted and uninspiring.

Glad you managed to turn this on its head. Your choice of colors make them really pop and finally do the Valentinos some justice. Well done, Sir.

A full custom Sunfly 43mm PolyInno set further down the road ? ;)
No way, absolutely not, no full custom Sunfly 43mm Polylnno set for this man! Ok maybe, way way down the road!

I thought the same thing about the colors being muted, but I was still in love with the chip. So after seeing the High Roller version of the Valentino’s, I said hey the High Roller colors with the original Valentino font would be awesome, and here we are! They turned out great.

Buckingham palace! Love it - do the players have to call you "your majesty" :)

Good quality ceramics, like these, are lovely chips. I have three sets from ABC/BrPro poker and they look identical to the day I bought them. My only advice is for you to get yourself for $20 chips/plaques so your tourney and cash set never mix.

And you don't have to worry about Paulsons, you have to worry about TRKs - once you get buttery chip from the 70s in your hand, you'll become an addict.

Good quality ceramics, like these, are lovely chips. I have three sets from ABC/BrPro poker and they look identical to the day I bought them. My only advice is for you to get yourself for $20 chips/plaques so your tourney and cash set never mix.
Yeah I've been reading about this, and been given this advice multiple times. I think I'm safe for the moment, since we only do $20 buy-ins. Only the $5 chips will get in play for our cash games. We usually only have a couple rebuys. Our next cash game will be the first time we play with fracs and .25/.50 blinds, as we usually play $1/$2 with 20 chips! Needless to say that goes pretty fast with only 10 big blinds. Who knew we were doing it all wrong! I have learned so much from this forum.

Yeah I've been reading about this, and been given this advice multiple times. I think I'm safe for the moment, since we only do $20 buy-ins. Only the $5 chips will get in play for our cash games. We usually only have a couple rebuys. Our next cash game will be the first time we play with fracs and .25/.50 blinds, as we usually play $1/$2 with 20 chips! Needless to say that goes pretty fast with only 10 big blinds. Who knew we were doing it all wrong! I have learned so much from this forum.
For a $20 buy-in, play .25/.25 - it'll be 80 big blinds which is a much more reasonable starting stack. You can also use $20 bills if you ever run out of $5 chips.

Absolutely amazing set! I love the Valentino chips. The aligned edges really make them stand out. Congrats on the purchase. This set can last you a lifetime if you avoid the clay bug.

For a $20 buy-in, play .25/.25 - it'll be 80 big blinds which is a much more reasonable starting stack. You can also use $20 bills if you ever run out of $5 chips.
Thanks for the advice. I'll try, but I have a feeling the fellas will be hard to convince. Imagine playing $1/$2 with $20 for over a decade! Hopefully I can convince them.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try, but I have a feeling the fellas will be hard to convince. Imagine playing $1/$2 with $20 for over a decade! Hopefully I can convince them.
Mine grumbled also ("why is the small blind not smaller than the big blind") but the games plays so much better - more skill than gamble! Your alternative would be to play 25c/50c and up the max buy-in to $40. If someone wants to buy in for $20, then they can but if you want to have a more sensible stack, you can also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom