Semi-custom Ceramic Valentino Pr0n! (3 Viewers)

Awesome photos, love seeing our chips in play! And that swirled stack is very impressive, it by far outshines our foot-tall Muertos one that we made at the shop. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:Would you mind if we used a couple of your photos on our Instagram page?

-Kristil

Mine grumbled also ("why is the small blind not smaller than the big blind") but the games plays so much better - more skill than gamble! Your alternative would be to play 25c/50c and up the max buy-in to $40. If someone wants to buy in for $20, then they can but if you want to have a more sensible stack, you can also.
Good recommendation! I may well try upping the buyin to $40.

Awesome photos, love seeing our chips in play! And that swirled stack is very impressive, it by far outshines our foot-tall Muertos one that we made at the shop. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:Would you mind if we used a couple of your photos on our Instagram page?

-Kristil
Have at it Kristil! You can have them all, if you want! I love what you did with the chips! Family was supper impressed! My daughter said "How did you get our name on them?" She's only ever seen dice chips. Lol.

Have at it Kristil! You can have them all, if you want! I love what you did with the chips! Family was supper impressed! My daughter said "How did you get our name on them?" She's only ever seen dice chips. Lol.

Aww that's so cool to hear. :) We loved the variety of colors too so we snapped a quick photo before they went out, but getting to see photos of them in action is the best!

No joke, just getting into poker chips myself and thinking of doing the same thing. Valentino original font on the high roller chip. Great idea and they look great

mind if I ask how much the set ran you?

No joke, just getting into poker chips myself and thinking of doing the same thing. Valentino original font on the high roller chip. Great idea and they look great

mind if I ask how much the set ran you?
They were 62 cent a chip then I got the edges aligned for an extra 20 cent a chip. I purchased over a 1000 chips for both cash and tournament sets, so about $1000.

Very nice semi-custom sets ... the only thing I do not like about the Valentino's ist the denomination print on the edges o_O (or is this optional when ordering semi-customs)

Whats your tourney starting stack? (as they tourney sets starts with $25 chips up to the 500.000$ plaque?

**first and foremost, this is a beautiful set! I have a question for the group. I'm going to go with the a semi-customer Valentino Highroller (same as pictured), but i want to know if i can request the edge denominations and does that add to the per chip price?

I am hoping someone on this thread knows the answer to this question - thanks!

**first and foremost, this is a beautiful set! I have a question for the group. I'm going to go with the a semi-customer Valentino Highroller (same as pictured), but i want to know if i can request the edge denominations and does that add to the per chip price?

I am hoping someone on this thread knows the answer to this question - thanks!
You can definitely add denominations to the edge and it does not cost extra if you’re already doing semi-custom. :)

You can definitely add denominations to the edge and it does not cost extra if you’re already doing semi-custom. :)
Also you’ll want to order the regular Valentino and just request the bright colors, if you’re wanting the original Valentino font/design. :) hope that helps!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom