Selfmade poker seat cards (1 Viewer)

DerFabo

Two Pair
Reaction score
I got a lazer engraving machine at work and thought about how i can create some stuff for my poker room.

Then i found some plated aluminum business cards and thought that they could make really nice seat cards.

Here i am:
IMG_20230209_161609.jpg

IMG_20230209_161623.jpg

The greatest thing is, that i can 100% customize them. To be honest, i am not that creative, but i think these will do the job well.

Out of boredom I took a hand ranking card and converted it to a Black/Trasnparent and a Black/White .ai file. Black White came out a little messy, you'd probably want something cleaner than this but it'd be pretty easy for someone to do. Here's what it looks like exported to png.

Attachments

• Hand_Ranks_BW_extra_png.png
    Hand_Ranks_BW_extra_png.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Hand_Ranks_BW_png.png
    Hand_Ranks_BW_png.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Hand_Ranks_White_on_Black.png
    Hand_Ranks_White_on_Black.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Out of boredom I took a hand ranking card and converted it to a Black/Trasnparent and a Black/White .ai file. Black White came out a little messy, you'd probably want something cleaner than this but it'd be pretty easy for someone to do. Here's what it looks like exported to png.
Same here, i made a black and white File with Illustrator. I'm pretty happy with the result. Tomorrow i will make a test run.
IMG_20230210_182542.jpg

Test run of the hand ranking card.

View attachment 1078549

I'm very happy with the result.
Looks great!
I would make a change, but it's up to you....
Since you are highlighting the important parts of each rank (one K in high card, two 5s in a pair), I would only highlight the number in the straight, not the suit, and only highlight the suit in the flush, not the number. That makes the straight flush have both highlighted, as both are important.

If you want to go further, only highlight the numbers in the pair, full house, three-of-a-kind and quads, not the suit, as only the number is relevant.

Just a thought.
Well done

Looks great!
I would make a change, but it's up to you....
Since you are highlighting the important parts of each rank (one K in high card, two 5s in a pair), I would only highlight the number in the straight, not the suit, and only highlight the suit in the flush, not the number. That makes the straight flush have both highlighted, as both are important.

If you want to go further, only highlight the numbers in the pair, full house, three-of-a-kind and quads, not the suit, as only the number is relevant.

Just a thought.
Well done

Not a bad idea.

I will do a test. :unsure:

Maybe, when i got enough preset templates i'm thinking about replying for the Vendor status. :unsure:
I don't know, If this is practical, because i ship from germany. The shipping costs would be higher than the cards themself.

Lol cheaper to buy a laser engraver here. Pretty sure Kifer has one

Shipping to USA seems to be about $15 with DHL... I cant believe that this is true... Have to do some research..

Shipping from germany to the US is indeed about €15 for such a small package but without insurance and tracking... With insurance an tracking it would be about €50.

So it would be kind of practical... :unsure:

Thinking... How can i get Vendor Status?:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom