Seidel won a bracelet! (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
https://www.pokernews.com/news/2021...h-wsop-bracelet-ggpoker-wsop-online-39663.htm
Say what you will about these online bracelet events, but this is pretty cool. And it's no joke event, it was a $10K. The headline is it's his 9th bracelet, but I bet for most people, the fact that this guy is still 4th on the all time cash list is the real headline. He's a true grinder, one of the all time greats, he's at every big event, and somehow maintains such a low profile. I'd love to sit down and have a couple of drinks with this guy.

Nice, they spelled his name right this time :)

523FB4AB-205F-4FCE-837C-1371AF3BE139.png

He was a real beast on the backgammon circuit back in the day, too. My early inspiration and player studies were Tim Holland, Paul Magriel, and Seidel, who all elevated and changed the game with their agressive and forward-thinking style.

Last edited:
Ok. We need that story.
Not a biggie, and I think I've posted it years ago. I was having breakfast at the 4Q. Ordered a breakfast combo plate. Seidel came in, and was seated at the table next to mine. He ordered the same thing. When the first order (mine) was placed on my table, he thought it was his, and questioned the waiter.

No problems, he's a really nice guy.

Last edited:
Not a biggie, and I think I've posted it years ago. I was having breakfast at the 4Q. Ordered a breakfast combo plate. Seidel came in, and was seated at the table next to mine. He ordered the same thing. When the first order (mine) was p[laced on my table, he thought it was his, and questioned the waiter.

No problems, he's a really nice guy.
LOL. Thanks for sharing again.

He was a real beast on the bacgammon circuit back in the day, too. My early inspiration and player studies were Tim Holland, Paul Magriel, and Seidel, who all elevated and changed the game with their agressive and forward-thinking style.
Dude, I hadn’t seen a post from you in weeks. I was getting worried! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Who else could help me build tourney sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom