Rounders Movie Watch Party Monday Night Memorial Day 9:30PM (NY) (1 Viewer)

I know. I haven't really found a poker movie that I like. I don't watch many of them. I definitely don't watch the WSOP. My favorite televised poker was "High Stakes" cash games. I loved most of the seasons!

Not a poker movie really and more just degenerate gambling, but I think Mississippi Grind is great

[Mike Narrating] Amarillo Slim, the greatest proposition gambler of all time,
held to his father's maxim...
"You can shear a sheep many times, but skin him only once."
Gotta bet my jacks.
This is a lesson Worm's never bothered to learn.
- [Speaking Russian] - Hey, guys.
English only at the table, no Russian.
- What are you talking about? - What am I talking about?
If you want to see this seventh card, you're gonna stop speaking fuckin' Sputnik.
- Oh, da, motherfucker. - You're worried we might work together.
I'm sure you're just talking about perogies...
and snow and shit, but let's cut it out, all right?
There's the river, down and dirty.
I think you got that ace, Roman, but I'm gonna pay for it.

Booyah Bump. Gather round the tube Monday as we watch Rounders together.

9:30PM EST (NY)
8:30PM Central
7:30PM Mountain
6:30PM Pacific

cdfbaaec-ac70-4c10-b401-47f26edf6f06_text.gif

FYI, if you don't have this movie on DVD/BR and don't subscribe to whatever streaming service it is currently on, you can watch it free (with commercials) on Pluto...

We’ll be playing PLO tomorrow … I suppose I could turn on Rounders during the game. :unsure:

The best part of Rounders is where he takes the money and buys a zoo and with that money helps Ford beat Ferrari only to wind up stranded on Mars as a CIA assassin with amnesia but then Tom Hanks comes and saves him

I watched Inside the Edge the other night on Amazon about a traveling Blackjack player who plays across the states counting cards. The entire time I kept thinking how many chips he could be harvesting lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3575954/

For those bummed about the cancelled watch party LOL here's something I recommend!

1685377878722.png

The best part of Rounders is where he takes the money and buys a zoo and with that money helps Ford beat Ferrari only to wind up stranded on Mars as a CIA assassin with amnesia but then Tom Hanks comes and saves him

Don't forget he then marries a ballerina in an alternate timeline while fighting monsters at the Great Wall of China.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom