SOLD The Great Dealer Button Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, congrats on the job and house. I love it when life deals the hero runner-runner.

It was a fun game! I was stunned that nobody took 35 (a perfect multiple of 7). Giants/Jaguars was an exciting game. While I usually pull for the Giants, I had money on the game, so I had to side with the Jags this time around :unsure:.

Thanks for the Button. PM me when you get around to shipping (y) :thumbsup:

Awesome!! I was actually at the game and got soaked but at least we got ourselves a real deal running back! Looking forward to the Taj dealer button. PM for shipping info!! Thanks again for doing this.

Guys I can’t send the Buttons this weekend. Busy at work learning a bunch of new things and settling in. Also the Final furniture is being delivered to the house this Saturday and we’re moving the stuff we had at my moms to our house this Saturday too. Luckily the movers got all our stuff out of storage last weekend. On Friday night I need to finish some projects at the house before Saturday so I’ll have no time to prepare any packages. I’ll send the Buttons out next Saturday. So if you have won and have not sent me your address please send it to me so I can get all the Buttons out next weekend. Thanks Mike

Hi everyone 4 out of the 5 Buttons have shipped USPS first class w/tracking. Conor’s button did not ship yet because the local post office was out of International Customs forms to ship to Canada. I Will ship it out during the week.

Hi everyone 4 out of the 5 Buttons have shipped USPS first class w/tracking. Conor’s button did not ship yet because the local post office was out of International Customs forms to ship to Canada. I Will ship it out during the week.
That's because all reasonable people in New Jersey are shipping themselves out of Jersey and into Canada.

Note that I posted this after my button shipped ;)

Hi I just wanted to make sure the remaining people got their Buttons. Conor’s button was shipped last weekend. I’ll then close this thread out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom