Rounders & Chesterfield.............

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have some photos of the chips that are already done?
Camera's are banned in the factory. Why would anyone need a photo? They are the same chips as shown on the website, it's only a remake.

Coyote

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Camera's are banned in the factory. Why would anyone need a photo? They are the same chips as shown on the website, it's only a remake.
Nowadays, people would rather watch p0rn (including footage of themselves) rather than have sex. :D :(

warma

High Hand
Reaction score
That’s a shame- I’d love to see a video of how CPC chips are made.

Saoliver

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an update on the Chesterfield's? Or any plain mold chip shipments? :nailbite: I was hoping that they would start shipping soon, but I know there are delays.

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone received an update on the Chesterfield's? Or any plain mold chip shipments? :nailbite: I was hoping that they would start shipping soon, but I know there are delays.
The run started several weeks ago but it will take several months to make them all. For the most part they have to be completed a color at a time.

Saoliver

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The run started several weeks ago but it will take several months to make them all. For the most part they have to be completed a color at a time.
I appreciate that, David. I know that things are behind, and that is understandable. I will do my best to wait patiently. :tup:

TKEUofM

Pair
Reaction score
Is that timing just for the Chesterfields, or does that include the Rounders CSQ run also?

Perthmike

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wishful thinking but I hope my set is ready before the chesterfields :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. Sorry not sorry

Top Bottom