Round 7 cut card interest. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
If you were on the fence or missed the deadline last round, nows your chance.

This the FINAL cut card round.o_O

Please read other round threads (6,5,4etc) for rules and how to send me files. I’ll repost them here in a bit.

please post here if you have serious interest and if you have artwork ready.

PLEASE do not post here for interest in buying other people's cards

ONLY post if you have interest in having cards made

thanks

Here are the instructions for anyone sending me artwork

PLEASE read and follow

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.38.20 AM.png

Last edited:
Also I’m leaving this open for 3 weeks.

should be enough time for people to get artwork together

Only interested if final delivery is in July or earlier. I had art ready long ago. Missed the deadline will not order any slut donkeys. just rosies.

If we can get enough orders together in the next 3 weeks. Cards should be ready by May.

I may need to get in on this. Anyone willing to help me get the artwork in an acceptable format? Need a Tigerhawk Card Room cut card set.

Two colors would be two separate 30-card sets, correct? So $59 for each set of 30?

I may need to get in on this. Anyone willing to help me get the artwork in an acceptable format? Need a Tigerhawk Card Room cut card set.

Two colors would be two separate 30-card sets, correct? So $59 for each set of 30?

DM. I may be able to.

Cost is $1.40 per card and $10 per design each size (plus shipping to you)

so 30 bridge size cards would be 30 x $1.40 + $10

$52 + shipping to you

I would be interested in doing some NPS cut cards. Not real sure if that's artwork that can be done or not

Can someone here send me a pm to check my art size? I'm a tech moron so want to send 2 pdf files I made a long time ago. I'd send the art to you tomorrow.

@MatB do you have a place where all the current available cut cards you have are listed? Is there some never ending classified post?

@grantc54
@slisk250
@Beaniman

ATTENTION:

So because this round is so close to round 6 i am pretty sure we will not meet the required minimum order of 1000 cards to get the best pricing. Because of this there will be a new pricing structure based on the minimum of cards we can get done in 3 weeks time.

Please let me know if this is more than you want to spend. Its not a huge increase but still deviates fro the original prices.

My plan is to try and get 500 cards total made at least. If we reach the 1000 card point then this post is moot.
Also be advised that we may only reach the 250 card minimum in 3 weeks. I've posted cost scenarios below.

thanks,

Matt

Original pricing based on a minimum of 1000 cards made:

(min 30 per design per size) $1.40 per card plus $10 per design fee. Cost for 30 cards in bridge size $52 + shipping to you

NEW pricing based on 500 cards minimum order:

(30 cards minimum order) $1.65 per card plus $10 per deign fee. Cost for 30 cards made in bridge size $59.50 + shipping to you

NEW pricing based on 250 cards minimum order:

(30 cards minimum order) $2.20 per card Plus $10 per design fee. Cost for 30 cards made in bridge size $76 + shipping to you

@grantc54
@slisk250
@Beaniman

ATTENTION:

So because this round is so close to round 6 i am pretty sure we will not meet the required minimum order of 1000 cards to get the best pricing. Because of this there will be a new pricing structure based on the minimum of cards we can get done in 3 weeks time.

Please let me know if this is more than you want to spend. Its not a huge increase but still deviates fro the original prices.

My plan is to try and get 500 cards total made at least. If we reach the 1000 card point then this post is moot.
Also be advised that we may only reach the 250 card minimum in 3 weeks. I've posted cost scenarios below.

thanks,

Matt

Original pricing based on a minimum of 1000 cards made:

(min 30 per design per size) $1.40 per card plus $10 per design fee. Cost for 30 cards in bridge size $52 + shipping to you

NEW pricing based on 500 cards minimum order:

(30 cards minimum order) $1.65 per card plus $10 per deign fee. Cost for 30 cards made in bridge size $59.50 + shipping to you

NEW pricing based on 250 cards minimum order:

(30 cards minimum order) $2.20 per card Plus $10 per design fee. Cost for 30 cards made in bridge size $76 + shipping to you
I am ok at whichever level we end up. I would be in for some Lady Luck cut cards too and expect there would be a lot of interest for these, I just don't have any design talent.

Just to confirm, the goal is to have all designs for this round by April 6th?

Just to confirm, the goal is to have all designs for this round by April 6th?

Correct, There'll be a few days after that, but thats the official deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom