Round 7 cut card interest.

Gavin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi Matt... I'll send an email in 5 mins with both cut card versions I'm looking for...

Thanx!

Gavin

Gavin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi Matt...

Email sent with my 2 cut card orders. Please let me know if you did not receive the email, or if you have any questions at all...

Thanks again!

Gavin

MatB

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can find the volunteer that said they would take the torch !!

any volunteers.

Based on the last couple of rounds pricing schedule, the volunteer would maybe make $100. Ish.. maybe more.

Anyone ?

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can find the volunteer that said they would take the torch !!

any volunteers.

Based on the last couple of rounds pricing schedule, the volunteer would maybe make $100. Ish.. maybe more.

Anyone ?
What do the duties include?

cpac54

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd happily volunteer to help out, but being overseas makes it pretty unrealistic given the majority of participants would likely be stateside.

Eloe2000

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More details later this week, but a previous GB here as an example: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-interest-thread-round-5.45761/#post-852268

Poker size is 2.5"x 3.5" and bridge size is 2.25" x 3.5". Approximately a 30 card order minimum per design per size (although front and back can be different designs at no extra charge).

Sorry, could you please kindly point me to avaliable designs? Thx

The basics are that this is an opportunity for you to create and order your own designs at a relatively low cost (~1,50/card ballpark) and then you can distribute or trade yourself. You will not be able to order other people’s cut cards.

surfik

Flush
Reaction score
More details later this week, but a previous GB here as an example: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-interest-thread-round-5.45761/#post-852268

Poker size is 2.5"x 3.5" and bridge size is 2.25" x 3.5". Approximately a 30 card order minimum per design per size (although front and back can be different designs at no extra charge).

The basics are that this is an opportunity for you to create and order your own designs at a relatively low cost (~1,50/card ballpark) and then you can distribute or trade yourself. You will not be able to order other people’s cut cards.
Thanks and sorry for inconvenience

Top Bottom