Round 7 cut card interest. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Matt... I'll send an email in 5 mins with both cut card versions I'm looking for...

Thanx!

Gavin

Hi Matt...

Email sent with my 2 cut card orders. Please let me know if you did not receive the email, or if you have any questions at all...

Thanks again!

Gavin

Can find the volunteer that said they would take the torch !!

any volunteers.

Based on the last couple of rounds pricing schedule, the volunteer would maybe make $100. Ish.. maybe more.

Anyone ?

Can find the volunteer that said they would take the torch !!

any volunteers.

Based on the last couple of rounds pricing schedule, the volunteer would maybe make $100. Ish.. maybe more.

Anyone ?
What do the duties include?

I'd happily volunteer to help out, but being overseas makes it pretty unrealistic given the majority of participants would likely be stateside.

Sorry, could you please kindly point me to avaliable designs? Thx

More details later this week, but a previous GB here as an example: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-interest-thread-round-5.45761/#post-852268

Poker size is 2.5"x 3.5" and bridge size is 2.25" x 3.5". Approximately a 30 card order minimum per design per size (although front and back can be different designs at no extra charge).

Sorry, could you please kindly point me to avaliable designs? Thx

The basics are that this is an opportunity for you to create and order your own designs at a relatively low cost (~1,50/card ballpark) and then you can distribute or trade yourself. You will not be able to order other people’s cut cards.

More details later this week, but a previous GB here as an example: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-interest-thread-round-5.45761/#post-852268

Poker size is 2.5"x 3.5" and bridge size is 2.25" x 3.5". Approximately a 30 card order minimum per design per size (although front and back can be different designs at no extra charge).

The basics are that this is an opportunity for you to create and order your own designs at a relatively low cost (~1,50/card ballpark) and then you can distribute or trade yourself. You will not be able to order other people’s cut cards.
Thanks and sorry for inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom