Round 7 cut card interest. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be in for for some as well, all about getting my art done in time!

I wanted in, as well. You told me to hold off emailing you until you said so. But I would only order 60 total cut cards.

I wanted in, as well. You told me to hold off emailing you until you said so. But I would only order 60 total cut cards.

Yup, is all good
just wanted to update people on possible price changes if we dont meet the 1000 minimum.

You Can email to mbynorth@gmail.com

put Round 7 cut cards in the subject line

thanks.

Yeah i have a TON of cards to sell. Im trying to not spam the Classifieds. I'll post a list of what i have soon.

yeah just get your extras out and post an inventory pic here. Then we could have you ship some to us with our round7 order. There are probably some there I would buy

could use 2 Muertos cut cards if you got em

Last edited:
Is international orders good? If so, i'm interested.

Yes ANYWHERE in the world !! for orders up to 8 cards will add an additional $0.60 added to the total order.

will ship International first call mail .

Reactions: HMK
If I can get a design made in time, Id get 30 of each made (if possible)

I've got the artwork ready I just need some help getting it in the right format if anyone could help please

Updated post #2

For anyone sending me artwork. PLEASE read these instruction and follow. IT gets complicated and things get missed.

thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.38.20 AM.png

Going to send email. Same design as the last round but in bridge size.

What color format should files be sent in, or does it matter? (CMYK / RGB)

What color format should files be sent in, or does it matter? (CMYK / RGB)
I am too dumb to understand what this means. I have something called PSD and AI files. IDK what either of those are... So there. Can you stretch / skew (best art words I know) or do I need to meet an exact size ratio with the submissions?

Should be able to have my art in by the deadline. I dont need that many but willing to plus up mine to help reach a price point, the recent brpro sale made DDLM a hot topic so I'm optimistic I could move them.

I am too dumb to understand what this means. I have something called PSD and AI files. IDK what either of those are... So there. Can you stretch / skew (best art words I know) or do I need to meet an exact size ratio with the submissions?

Should be able to have my art in by the deadline. I dont need that many but willing to plus up mine to help reach a price point, the recent brpro sale made DDLM a hot topic so I'm optimistic I could move them.
.AI file should be pretty easy to resize to the sizes needed if you have the right software. Shoot me a PM and I can help ya out. Definitely don't want to stretch or skew the art and lose the awesomeness of the original file.

I am definitely interested in a set of 30. Currently have a design in a .png file... need to work on getting it in the .ai format you are looking for.

If I can get my other designs done in timely, maybe even up to 3 more sets of 30.

Thanx!

Hi Matt...

Thanks again for setting this up! I just emailed you another Poker Cut Card request (#2).

Thanx!

Has the deadline hit for this? I already emailed my main order but might see if anyone has PNY files as well :sneaky:. If the deadline is donezo please ignore this. Rather my original order get to me asap than hold up production!

Sorry @MatB but I decided to go another direction with my cut cards. I'm out.

I sent an e-mail, but figured I better post here, as well.

In and happy to work with the vendor if Matt is busy. I can understand if people have more pressing matters going on right now. :tup:

I'm still in too! In fact, I'm thinking I'd like to increase the quantity I originally requested (if this is allowed)...

Thanx!

This week I’ll get everything together and see where we are at

had one person drop out. But don’t think anything changes really.

will keep you posted !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom