• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Cancelled Cut Cards- $2.50 each shipped. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
** IF you ordered WTHC bridge or Poker Sized cards in the @Eloe2000 group buy. Please do not order those here. He has your cards !! **

This is it. All the cards i have, once these are gone , they are gone.

Please post here first then send a PM with what you'd like. Include your shipping address.

Reference either Bridge or poker size and the corresponding letter to the card

e.g. Hi Matt, i'd like 3 X J in bridge size please.

All cards are $2.50 each shipped. International buyers it an additional $0.60 cents for shipping up to 8 cards.
If you buy 12 cards i have to ship in 2 envelopes to keep it as first class mail, no hassles !!

View attachment 425776
IMG_4993.jpg
IMG_4991.jpg

Last edited:

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'll keep track, if i dont reach out immediately dont worry. Im just getting info together.

Cards will sell in order of postings. If i run out of one i'll let you know

ty ty

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
@MatB can you let people know that if they ordered the WTHC cards in the Group Buy thread that they should wait for those? I fronted the money on the entire group buy to get it done quickly and I don’t want people reneging on their Group Buy orders.

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
@MatB can you let people know that if they ordered the WTHC cards in the Group Buy thread that they should wait for those? I fronted the money on the entire group buy to get it done quickly and I don’t want people reneging on their Group Buy orders.

YES sorry i forgot about that.

People in the WTHC card group buy, please don't order your cards here. @Eloe2000 has your order and has paid for those already !

MatB

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Updated OP to say please post here first then send a PM. that way i can track who gets what first if cards sell out.
Also send you shipping address in the PM.

ty ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom