Cancelled Cut Cards- $2.50 each shipped. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
** IF you ordered WTHC bridge or Poker Sized cards in the @Eloe2000 group buy. Please do not order those here. He has your cards !! **

This is it. All the cards i have, once these are gone , they are gone.

Please post here first then send a PM with what you'd like. Include your shipping address.

Reference either Bridge or poker size and the corresponding letter to the card

e.g. Hi Matt, i'd like 3 X J in bridge size please.

All cards are $2.50 each shipped. International buyers it an additional $0.60 cents for shipping up to 8 cards.
If you buy 12 cards i have to ship in 2 envelopes to keep it as first class mail, no hassles !!

View attachment 425776
IMG_4993.jpg
IMG_4991.jpg

Last edited:
Emerald city poker and bridge please. (2 of each)

Suicide queen brown and black please (2 of each)

Top hat and canes poker and bridge ( 2 of each please)

I'll pay whatever it costs! Love this stuff

I'll keep track, if i dont reach out immediately dont worry. Im just getting info together.

Cards will sell in order of postings. If i run out of one i'll let you know

ty ty

@MatB can you let people know that if they ordered the WTHC cards in the Group Buy thread that they should wait for those? I fronted the money on the entire group buy to get it done quickly and I don’t want people reneging on their Group Buy orders.

@MatB can you let people know that if they ordered the WTHC cards in the Group Buy thread that they should wait for those? I fronted the money on the entire group buy to get it done quickly and I don’t want people reneging on their Group Buy orders.

YES sorry i forgot about that.

People in the WTHC card group buy, please don't order your cards here. @Eloe2000 has your order and has paid for those already !

Updated OP to say please post here first then send a PM. that way i can track who gets what first if cards sell out.
Also send you shipping address in the PM.

ty ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom