Round 7 cut card interest. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps the numbers I’d like to send my design order for 30 cards. Let me know if I can get in on this and when you’d need artwork by. I can create ASAP. Txs

If it helps the numbers I’d like to send my design order for 30 cards. Let me know if I can get in on this and when you’d need artwork by. I can create ASAP. Txs

Sooner the better, this Saturday or before?

Haven't submitted my order yet, because I'm waiting to see if I get the artwork done for a second set as well. That would end up changing the amount of cards I order for the first set. So, please let me know the deadline to submit the artwork, if the second doesn't get finished in time, I'll just submit the first.

Bridge 3.5"x 2.25"

Poker 3.5"x 2.5"

Any updates?

Putting everything together in spreadsheet today, Ironing out some details from peoples submitted artwork.

Hoping to have order ready to place early next week.

Also...

I want to apologize for procrastinating on this a bit.

My gmail has too many emails so over the last couple months i may have missed artwork people have sent in if they did not put ROUND 7 in the subject line.
Thats how i search for artwork submitted.
So if you think you submitted artwork and haunt heard from me. it because i dont see it.

Double check and resend please with ROUND 7 int he subject line.

thanks.

I was hoping not to bump this as I am still waiting on some artwork, but will go ahead with just one design, if it is really ending now

Mine should have the subject line "Round 7 Cut Cards" from March 25. Let me know if you don't have it and I'll resend!

When are these being produced? Thanks
email to printer this Monday Coming it’s Memorial Day so probably by Wednesday they should go into production

I’ll confirm when they get files.

so just to confirm. I dont want to miss anyone here as this is for sure the last round i'll be doing.
Doesnt mean more cards wont get made, just not through me is all.

So here is a list of round 7 participants.

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SENT ME FILES OR SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST PLEASE SPEAK UP !!

I'll be emailing the printer tomorrow.

@jbriod -Imperial Poker
@Gavin - Message sent to confirm 'NEW FILES"
@sheikh617 - Bean Town
@Ram15 -NPS
@grantc54 - Gc-T
@slisk250 - Rosies
@Racer96 - Beskar

so just to confirm. I dont want to miss anyone here as this is for sure the last round i'll be doing.
Doesnt mean more cards wont get made, just not through me is all.

So here is a list of round 7 participants.

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SENT ME FILES OR SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST PLEASE SPEAK UP !!

I'll be emailing the printer tomorrow.

@jbriod -Imperial Poker
@Gavin - Message sent to confirm 'NEW FILES"
@sheikh617 - Bean Town
@Ram15 -NPS
@grantc54 - Gc-T
@slisk250 - Rosies
@Racer96 - Beskar
I should be on that list. Please let me know if you need me to resend artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom