*Round 6* Custom cut card interest (2 Viewers)

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
This is just a feeler to see who might be interested in getting custom cut cards made.

This is not a 'sure thing' Just gauging interest.

Also please refer to *round 5* thread for details on how the process works and pricing. link here: #1

These cut cards are awesome. Highly recommend everyone by more so I can expand my collection.

Ps - where are we in number 5? I keep forgetting I have to pay for those eventually lol

These cut cards are awesome. Highly recommend everyone by more so I can expand my collection.

Ps - where are we in number 5? I keep forgetting I have to pay for those eventually lol

Round 5, waiting on the printer. to Print and ship !

Does the art work need to be submitted showing the rounded corners on the cut cards?

Count me in for designs for these 2 sets

b5sOYdW.jpg

mlqKx0W.jpg

Interested for sure. I don’t know how the artwork works. So I’ll try and read the first round thread as suggested.

@Gear maybe we can get some CDI cut cards in for this round. No rush, of course. I will buy at least the minimum order of both poker and bridge size.
If he's busy I can setup a CDI card if someone wants to spearhead the ordering. I'd be in for a couple of those to get that rolling.

I am having artwork done for a custom set I am planning and will probably be interested in Cut Cards being done. I have it in the hands of a Great Designer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom