Collecting (ordering closed) IG Cut Card Mini-GB (1 Viewer)

Mandos

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Update: 4 designs will be ordered, see post https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ig-cut-card-mini-gb.102167/post-2119954

I am planning on ordering Indiana Grand cut cards (based on the following designs that I got from Timinator) in the Cut Card GB that Buge is currently running (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-group-buy-round-15.101474/). I know that there were some people interested in those in a previous group buy and I'm not sure if everyone got what they wanted already so I wanted to gauge interest.

My current plan is to just print 1 design with the Black on the front and Gold on the back, bridge size only so as to save on setup fees. I'll probably get 20-30 of these regardless but if there is more interest I'd be happy to order more or other sizes/combos, just want to make sure there's interest before paying the extra $10 setup fees for each combo and size. My goal is to have an idea of what I'm ordering by Friday March 3 so please let me know ASAP if you're interested (hard cutoff for order submission is March 8 - I don't consider interest expressed here as binding for now, if there is enough interest I'll create another official order thread with the options I'm ordering for sure). Base pricing is $1.50/card plus a $10 fee for each card type that will be split between the cards of each variety, plus reshipping costs.

These are the combo's I'm currently considering. The first one is the only one I'm ordering for sure. I'll add the others if there's enough interest (at least 10 for each).

A - Bridge Black/Gold (front/back) (this is my current preference and the one I'm definitely ordering)
B - Bridge Black/White
C - Bridge Gold/White
D - Bridge White only (front and back)
E - Bridge Black only
F - Bridge Gold only

G - Poker Black/Gold (front/back)
H - Poker Black/White
I - Poker Gold/White
J - Poker White only
K - Poker Black only
L - Poker Gold only

Bridge Size

IG_all_Bridge copy.jpg

Poker Size

IG_all_Poker.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in card of A and C. If C is not split to my liking, I'd probably just stick to A.
I updated OP with all of the combos to hopefully make it clearer. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "If C is not split to my liking"

G - Poker Black/Gold (front/back)
H - Poker Black/White
I - Bridge Gold/White
J - Poker White only
K - Poker Black only
L - Poker Gold only

Is I supposed to be poker?

I'll be interested in A, E, and F if there are enough people interested to bring down the cost

Metal cut cards would be nice. There some Alibaba and AliExpress business card sellers that do do custom metal cards for low in group buys.

Interested in a couple of whatever gets most votes assuming these can get shipped from @Buge directly, and don't have to go via Canada

Interested in a couple of whatever gets most votes assuming these can get shipped from @Buge directly, and don't have to go via Canada
My understanding is that @Buge is not going to deal with splitting up smaller orders since there's already a lot to handle in the main group buy. These will be shipped to me and then I will split them up and reship them to their final destinations. However I am in the USA so it shouldn't be too different than if Buge was shipping them directly to you. But yeah they're definitely not making a detour to Canada.

My understanding is that @Buge is not going to deal with splitting up smaller orders since there's already a lot to handle in the main group buy. These will be shipped to me and then I will split them up and reship them to their final destinations. However I am in the USA so it shouldn't be too different than if Buge was shipping them directly to you. But yeah they're definitely not making a detour to Canada.
That is correct, I will not be splitting up orders from this mini group buy. Everything will be shipped to @Mandos

Lol my mistake, thought you were another member based in Canada.

Appreciate that, I'm definitely in for a couple then!

Ok so currently looking at ordering A and one of E or F in bridge size. Possibly 1 poker size option as well. If there are other opinions out there please let me know by tomorrow.

2 x each of J, K ,L
As you're the only person who has expressed interest in poker size so far, do you have a strong preference between those? I may go ahead and order 1 but definitely not all 3 without more interest.

Interested in 2 each of the poker and bridge size....in whatever design is most popular.

Ok, after looking at the responses I think there is definitely enough interest to go forward with 4 designs. Here are the finalists:
ig finalists copy.png

I will be ordering at least 20 of designs A, E and K, so the pre-shipping cost per item for those will be at most $2 (it could be less if we end up with 30+). For F I will order at least 10 which would be $2.5 per item, if there is more interest I will increase the order to 20.

Here is my attempted summary of everyone's expressed interest. Please correct me if this does not correspond to your interest. In particular, @ArielVer18, @DMack and @harrysallout it was unclear to me how many you were interested in. As I said previously, the thread up to now was only interest and not actual commitment, so I will not hold anyone to the numbers below until they confirm them.

I will be collecting payment once these are produced and on their way to me.

I will be submitting the designs tomorrow (Tuesday March 7) so if there are any others who want to get in on these please speak up ASAP.

NameA (Bridge)E (Bridge)F (Bridge)K (Poker)
@Mandos2222
@ktran2
@ArielVer18111
@harrysallout222
@DMack2
@Marius L22
@grantc54444
@Halozz2
@Charichard22
@Asmodeus2222
@Boother3622
@suited671010
@gmansbu22
@RansomStoddard44
Total29211324

Last edited:
FYI - the sizing label (bridge vs. poker) on the graphic doesn't match the labeling on the spreadhseet....

My order looks good.

Last edited:
I will double my order please (so 4 each instead of 2 each).

Also to confirm, they should also be bridge size (as mentioned above, the graphic label is wrong).

Thanks

I will double my order please (so 4 each instead of 2 each).

Also to confirm, they should also be bridge size (as mentioned above, the graphic label is wrong).

Thanks
Yes, they will be bridge size, sorry about that. I updated your order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom