Round 2 - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (1 Viewer)

I'd be interested assuming the entire mixed game deck is included. I don't want to see games cut from the deck.

I wanted to throw an out of the box idea out there. This is one of those things that has wide appeal and will continue to have appeal into the future. Would it make sense to give the project to a vendor like Apache? I bet he could source cheaper options with better connections and still leave some room for his profit but make it still cheaper and much easier for everyone whenever anyone wants to just buy a set. Just a thought @power13 @abby99

I wanted to throw an out of the box idea out there. This is one of those things that has wide appeal and will continue to have appeal into the future. Would it make sense to give the project to a vendor like Apache? I bet he could source cheaper options with better connections and still leave some room for his profit but make it still cheaper and much easier for everyone whenever anyone wants to just buy a set. Just a thought @power13 @abby99
@abby99 is the only one who should profit from this and she stated years ago that she wouldn’t. The reality is that the best option is to download the pdf version on your phone, most people at meet ups have done that. These are more for new players and those who aren’t familiar with the games (and haven’t downloaded it yet).

They actually make tuck boxes for every size deck they produce.

The original run was 42 cards. They also have options for 48, 56, 63, etc cards, and tuck boxes to match.
I'm in for a 2nd set if we get a larger set ordered with more games.

Definitely @abby99 has maintained the resource for so long that it's primarily her call. From my end, I am all for people being able to secure a better price on these, but I have mixed feelings about use of the design work I did for commercial purposes.

Definitely @abby99 has maintained the resource for so long that it's primarily her call. From my end, I am all for people being able to secure a better price on these, but I have mixed feelings about use of the design work I did for commercial purposes.

Fair enough. I completely understand.

I just wanted to float the idea for the purpose of making the sets more easily available and eliminating work for members. I can imagine even after this Round 2 there will inevitably be people who say “how did I miss this group buy” type of thing. My thinking wasn’t to make Apache or another vendor profit. I actually think think a vendor could make the decks cheaper even with their profit which is why I was floating the idea. And I have my only feelings about “profit” (representing the payment for time and effort associated with sourcing, stocking, selling, and distributing) that others may not share.

Totally get it, and it probably isn't totally rational on my part. Obviously this has been a labor of love built on Abby's own labor of love, so that's where it's coming from on my end. Maybe we'll see these being flipped for big profit in the classifieds and can dust off some of PCF's greatest capitalism debates LOL

I’d be in for a set. I knew about the last one but somehow missed the deadline (entirely my own fault!)

Following along. I got the first set, but would be in for more games, or possibly as gifts for game hosts where I play.

Count me in for one set please.

edit: I better get two sets. :tup:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom