Round 2 - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (1 Viewer)

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I missed out, and would take the helm running round 2 if there is enough interest. If so, I can run it. Baseball season should be over in a few weeks, and I'll get my life back to reship and such.

If you missed round 1, here is the link to the thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...laques-on-plastic-card-stock-group-buy.68582/

If there are other games, or changes that need to be made, we can always look into those possibilities as well. We would be using the same vendor as the original buy.

Mark

I would be in for probably 2 more sets Mark. I can't remember what games were in the first cards (haven't recieved mine yet!) Quite possibly would be interested in adding a few additional!

I missed out, and would take the helm running round 2 if there is enough interest. If so, I can run it. Baseball season should be over in a few weeks, and I'll get my life back to reship and such.

If you missed round 1, here is the link to the thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...laques-on-plastic-card-stock-group-buy.68582/

If there are other games, or changes that need to be made, we can always look into those possibilities as well. We would be using the same vendor as the original buy.

Mark

If you end up making more game cards, it would be great if you could offer just the new cards to people who bought the originals. If the vendor would be willing to do that.

I’ll probably get two more sets. Boxes as well. Any new card that get added I would like, even if that means a sub group buy (which I can help with).

The new games might be an issue with the tuck boxes as those only hold 54. Depending on how big it gets. I personally don’t care because I’ll probably just end up with a 200 card capacity 4x6 index card holder as my “case”

The new games might be an issue with the tuck boxes as those only hold 54. Depending on how big it gets. I personally don’t care because I’ll probably just end up with a 200 card capacity 4x6 index card holder as my “case”
SEND TO ME YOUR TUCK BOX!!!!!!!!!

Definitely in after missing out on the first run.

One game I'd like to see added is draw-2-maha. I guess it's the same as drawmaha but with the max 2 card exchange allowing for more players.

Would be interested cards for any new games as well :)

They actually make tuck boxes for every size deck they produce.

The original run was 42 cards. They also have options for 48, 56, 63, etc cards, and tuck boxes to match.

I'm interested but $60 a deck to get them to Canada was brutal. If there's a way to drop ship the Canadian orders in one group from the manufacturer to a Canadian re-shipper that might help.

I'm interested but $60 a deck to get them to Canada was brutal. If there's a way to drop ship the Canadian orders in one group from the manufacturer to a Canadian re-shipper that might help.
@power13 do you know if the vendor can ship an order to 2 locations?

I didn't inquire about it - I'm sure they could but they're not the most flexible so they might consider it two orders (at least for shipping) and that could have pricing implications...

Missed the first run, would be in for this!!

I have designs already for some other games from my original set and some that were on the cutting room floor from the original GB so happy to provide those for this if you guys add other games. In Round 1 we ditched Draw2maha since it's basically the same game as Dramaha and we just noted that you can play 7 max by capping the draw at 2...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom