* Round 1 Voting * Sunset Beach Cash vs Big Top Tourney (1 Viewer)

Select Sunset Beach Cash or Big Top Tourney

• Sunset Beach Cash

Votes: 45 28.3%
  • Big Top Tourney

Votes: 114 71.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
election tampering:

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Just a little bit of trivia, 3 chips from the BTP tourney set were used as relabels by other sets in this competition (all heavy hitters by the way).

1) The Lighthouse tournament used the BTP t25 as it's t25 chip
2) The Havana Cardroom IHC Cali cash set used the BTP t1000 as it's $5 chip
3) The Motswari cash set used the BTP t25000 as it's $100 chip

Also, if I'm not mistaken the Sunset tourney t25 chip used the same exact colors as the BTP t25 chip, I would presume as a tribute. To me, that says all you need to know about this set!

Just a little bit of trivia, 3 chips from the BTP tourney set were used as relabels by other sets in this competition (all heavy hitters by the way).

Also, if I'm not mistaken the Sunset tourney t25 chip used the same exact colors as the BTP t25 chip, I would presume as a tribute. To me, that says all you need to know about this set!

The SB cash $1 also uses the exact same colors as the BTP $1...

I feel like people are voting out of spite against SB chips because of their reputation which has tainted some of these rounds for me. Should be about the chips and nothing else.
Maybe to some degree, but the SB set really is a bunch of individually very nice chips, that don't really work together, and were designed to be pieced off an sold. There looks to be a few dirty stack issues and having a frac (WSOP homage) with red, white and blue is just problematic.

No hate, that's just how it is. I even bought a couple myself to put into relabel sets.

The btps fit nicely together. It's the clear winner imo.

Maybe to some degree, but the SB set really is a bunch of individually very nice chips, that don't really work together, and were designed to be pieced off an sold. There looks to be a few dirty stack issues and having a frac (WSOP homage) with red, white and blue is just problematic.

No hate, that's just how it is. I even bought a couple myself to put into relabel sets.

The btps fit nicely together. It's the clear winner imo.
Yeah I'm not really arguing set cohesion and anything like that. Just saying it's pretty obvious that that some of the voting is being done out of spite lol. I don't own a single SB cash chip so I could care less. Just want to see it not be political so that we have a clear winner of someone deserving versus a popularity contest.

Yeah I'm not really arguing set cohesion and anything like that. Just saying it's pretty obvious that that some of the voting is being done out of spite lol. I don't own a single SB cash chip so I could care less. Just want to see it not be political so that we have a clear winner of someone deserving versus a popularity contest.
I don't disagree, but aren't we voting on set cohesion lol. I think the outcome would be the same anyway, although probably a bit closer.

Let's hope people are voting on the best set though and not the best person.

I don't disagree, but aren't we voting on set cohesion lol. I think the outcome would be the same anyway, although probably a bit closer.
Yeah we're voting on the best set which includes how cohesive and well built it is. I'm not arguing that SB is more cohesive then BTP or vice versa. That will always be subject to opinion. I'm more so touching on the last part of your reply. Just want to see people vote on what THEY believe is the best set because of what they like and not who they like. Not looking to ruffle feathers, I just want a fair fight for all sets in this tournament!

I think the SB Tournament chips actually go together really well. No dirty stack issues there. They are fantastic chips.

The BTP Tournament is awesome of course... I’m a huge fan and have building my set for over 6 months (and finally done I think!).

Pick your poison.

The motswaris have more SB chips than btp lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom