For Sale UnicornFlash Sale (5 Viewers)

Lot 3 - Norwegian Cruise Line cash set
1000007249.jpg
1000007248.jpg
1000007247.jpg

Just out of curiosity and I know there might be a slim chance that they are separated, but what condition are the C&E yellows in the Norwegian set?

Any chance on a per barrel split on the frontier Joe $100s? If not anyone down to snag the 4 barrels with me on a split?

Given the price of the Gulfport $1s, I wonder if anyone here has a limit set of them?

If so, where do I apply to be adopted by you? I’ll take good care of you when you’re old, I promised.
Enter Tiger NCV white claws

I am wading through the remainder of my PMs and sorting out who purchased what later tonight and update the OP with what has sold and remains. I will also post the same info in the thread.

If whoever buys the Gold Stars would be willing to split off 25 of the $1s to help me complete a rack, I would be much appreciative.
Still interested in some of the Gold Stars, Lot #4 if there is anyone who wants some but not all of that.

I would take all the 38 extras and another full rack of $1s, as well as a few of the higher denoms if that helps. But really only need 25 $1s.

I am willing to split lot 1 to give someone a chance at a playable SB NLHE cash set with this breakdown:
  • 200 Sunset Beach $1s
  • 200 Sunset Beach $5s
  • 100 Sunset Beach $20s
  • 20 Sunset Beach $100s
1000007327.jpg
1000007326.jpg

If someone grabs that set, then I will split the lot. @horseshoez would have dibs on the other rack of Sunset Beach $5s. I would sell the Sunset Beach $100s by the barrel and the remaining Sunset Beach $1s by the rack.

I am willing to split lot 1 to give someone a chance at a playable SB NLHE cash set with this breakdown:
  • 200 Sunset Beach $1s
  • 200 Sunset Beach $5s
  • 100 Sunset Beach $20s
  • 20 Sunset Beach $100s
View attachment 1298034View attachment 1298035
If someone grabs that set, then I will split the lot. @horseshoez would have dibs on the other rack of Sunset Beach $5s. I would sell the Sunset Beach $100s by the barrel and the remaining Sunset Beach $1s by the rack.
The price for this set is $4,450.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom