RHC Re-label question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
OK, have a friend getting into chipping and he asked me a question that I don't know the answer to.

He is wanting to remove the labels from about 1000 RHCs to then have @Gear customize some labels for him. He's a surgeon so him doing them probably isn't the best idea as he could cut himself etc...

Is there someone who provides this service for a fee? If so, who and how much?

Thanks for your help!

OK, have a friend getting into chipping and he asked me a question that I don't know the answer to.

He is wanting to remove the labels from about 1000 RHCs to then have @Gear customize some labels for him. He's a surgeon so him doing them probably isn't the best idea as he could cut himself etc...

Thanks for your help!

You already already answered your own question in the OP

Thanks for your help!
@Gear himself does it.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/faq-pricing-2020.51511/

I am sure you are aware that RHCs are generally pretty easy to label over, right? Gear makes labels specifically for this. That will say a fair bit of time, effort, and money.
Agreed; at $2 / chip for paid inlay replacement, that makes the RHC-per-chip value quite high.

I am sure you are aware that RHCs are generally pretty easy to label over, right? Gear makes labels specifically for this. That will say a fair bit of time, effort, and money.
I knew they were available but was unsure on the quality vs remove and replace

How much damage do you think you can do with inlay replacement techniques, anyway. Besides, most surgery these days is done with machine or robot assist. The most delicate ones are also done with radiology assist. A finger booboo would not impact in the least.

How much damage do you think you can do with inlay replacement techniques, anyway. Besides, most surgery these days is done with machine or robot assist. The most delicate ones are also done with radiology assist. A finger booboo would not impact in the least.
1609531607014.png

I was shocked that I didn't cut myself; I went slow and steady, but there were a few times where I had a close call with that x-acto knife.

Nowhere near as important as a surgeon, but I am a photographer and I was sufficiently concerned about the risk to my hands applying the pressure required with a blade to murder chips. So I taught myself how to mill inlays out.

I’d recommend buying cut-proof gloves for that added security

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom