Resume's (2 Viewers)

No sir. Its a Police SGT position. I am not a Police Officer.

No need to be sad lol. I'm not a huge fan of PO's. After my 5 years as one in the AF I decided it wasn't for me. Unfortunately Police/Security/Public Safety was my only true skill set lol.

No need to be sad lol. I'm not a huge fan of PO's. After my 5 years as one in the AF I decided it wasn't for me. Unfortunately Police/Security/Public Safety was my only true skill set lol.
I wasn't sad you weren't a PO, was sad you couldn't get the ladder promotion into his role.

More importantly, go get that job! :tup:

I'm going to be putting my resume on a few sites over the next week or so. Linkedin, Indeed, and maybe a few others (I need to do some research). My education is lacking, my experience is pretty much police/security/community outreach stuff. Honestly, it would probably have to be the perfect situation for me to leave the U of M. I figured I won't know what is out there unless I try.

It's only been a couple years since you got this job. Any reason for the change, or just chasing new horizons?

It's only been a couple years since you got this job. Any reason for the change, or just chasing new horizons?

That position was a two year gig that was due to end at the end of JAN. 6 weeks ago I was redeployed back tot he hospital. This time I'm on a s mall team that is supporting/improving, and over seeing the screeners/screening process. Its a decent gig. I'll possibly be on this gig for the next 9 months.

Mainly I'm exploring what is out there. I've been with my division for over 26 years. I won't be leaving unless its the right situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom