Chip Designer for new custom chip order (1 Viewer)

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So, it's been a lot of leg work (and no small degree of luck) but it looks like I have a green light to go ahead with a custom chip order with GPI.

Fairly exciting stuff, but I'm admittedly not great with Adobe Illustrator and so I'm looking for someone who can help with the design element. Theme-wise, I'm thinking of trying to mix my love of great literature with my love of poker - something like "50 Shades of Hold 'Em" or "Twilight Texas Hold 'Em"

Interested parties apply within.

Thanks.

I’ll do it. I have zero training, skill, or work ethic….I’ll probably take too long and not give you what you are asking for. I’ll need payment in advance…in full.

$10,000….let me know if you want to move forward.
you sound just like some consultant friends of mine. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@BonScot gets my vote and oh ya it’s that time of year
1680359241647.gif

Congratulations on your new project! This is so exciting and I'm sure all of PCF will be following. Waiting with bated breath for your announcement of the empending group buy. This is a big project, so I know it's going to take a lot of time to fully come together. I'm predicting you will publicize order taking for these awesome new chips on 4/1/2024!

Whilst I do appreciate the congratulatory PMs, this was indeed an April Fools joke.

Though, tbf, the "50 Shades of Hold 'Em" theme probably should have been a giveaway ;)

Whilst I do appreciate the congratulatory PMs, this was indeed an April Fools joke.

Though, tbf, the "50 Shades of Hold 'Em" theme probably should have been a giveaway ;)
I don't think anyone was fooled.

Edit: Wait, you said PMs? I suppose maybe you did fool a few folks then... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom