New Member - Good find? (2 Viewers)

ASM/CPC use warm water & dish soap, avoid the ultrasonic on ASM/CPC chips. High heat and chemicals don't get along with ASM/CPC. Anything that's stubborn after that you can use a light Magic Erasure.

Also noticed some hand done side paint on a couple in the same pic as the onion.

When/If you get to that point and decide you might sell some, I would be interested in the Chocolate solids (without side paint)

ASM/CPC use warm water & dish soap, avoid the ultrasonic on ASM/CPC chips. High heat and chemicals don't get along with ASM/CPC. Anything that's stubborn after that you can use a light Magic Erasure.

Also noticed some hand done side paint on a couple in the same pic as the onion.

When/If you get to that point and decide you might sell some, I would be interested in the Chocolate solids (without side paint)
Some moar side paint ones hiding.
IMG_6827.png

So do you think those are hand painted? The shipment is scheduled to arrive tomorrow so I'll know for sure
Hard to tell. There’s a couple by the onion that look like it but some that look like an actual edge spot. These look painted.
IMG_6828.png

This one almost looks like it was made with a white edge spot
IMG_6829.png

Those spotted browns are awesome!

So you will be hard pressed to find a good break down in those chips for a cash game. That could feed 3 or 4 other peoples sets though, and it would be a good start on a complete set for yourself.

Look at wiping them down and posting picks and counts of each color.

So you will be hard pressed to find a good break down in those chips for a cash game. That could feed 3 or 4 other peoples sets though, and it would be a good start on a complete set for yourself.

Look at wiping them down and posting picks and counts of each color.
Agreed. I'll try and work on them this weekend

If anyone is interested in a specific color(s) send me a PM

I'll work on those first and get them cleaned and counted

Those brown 314s seem pretty unique - I feel like you don’t often see a vintage chip with 4 colors. Unless they’re not actually old.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom