Regus Virtual Office (2 Viewers)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Anyone ever use these folks? I need to setup a business address in another region, and am looking for the best bang for my buck. Regus looks like a solid operation, and they have the Google Ads covered in search results, but I'm open to other options.

Any advice? Suggestions?

I’ve leased a shared office space and I think they are great but there are alternatives like Wework and Davinci. I have only tried Regus and was happy with them. Just budget for this overhead expense as it can get expensive. Consider using their cheaper virtual office, you get a receptionist, use of their facilities and a business address to forward mail and meet clients, just no permanent office space.

Consider using their cheaper virtual office, you get a receptionist, use of their facilities and a business address to forward mail and meet clients, just no permanent office space.

I'm looking at starting with that... just to keep costs down. I think the mailing address and forwarded mail will do pretty much everything I need, at least to start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom