Ray-Col Renderings (11 Viewers)

1608827828214.png

Does anyone know why he stopped being active, or how to connect with him?
I remember that at around the time of the NAGB Star Line and AC Borgatta chips having been revealed he had posted about the deletion of many of his posts (I don't remember how long after the reveal this happened). Not sure if they were related to the chips but he seemed frustrated with the politics of the forum going on at the time. I'm guessing he just removed himself from the equation.

Last edited:
I remember that at around the time of the NAGB Star Line and AC Borgatta chips having been revealed he had posted about the deletion of many of his posts (I don't remember how long after the reveal this happened). Not sure if they were related to the chips but he seemed frustrated with the politics of the forum going on at the time. Also not sure if he was helped out or just removed himself from the equation.
This is why we can’t have nice shit Eugene

Hopefully he won't mind my putting these of his own cash set here:

View attachment 868847

View attachment 868848

View attachment 868849

View attachment 868850

View attachment 868851

View attachment 868852

View attachment 868853

View attachment 868854

View attachment 868855

View attachment 868856

View attachment 868857

Proposed tourney set:

View attachment 868861

Shitz n giggles set:

View attachment 868858

View attachment 868859

View attachment 868860

His response when asked if he did this for a living: "I'm not good enough to do this for a living."

LOL!
Okay, that $500 blew me away.

Here’s a rendering I did a while back of a tourney set I was contemplating (nonstandard colors). I have not pulled the trigger, but maybe do so still with a different color scheme.

The main tools for doing this in a photo editing app (I use Pixelmator) are just Rotate and Distort.

For my money, the real magic in the Ray-Col renders were his images of the chips in racks. That takes a lot more care and skillz.

nani-sampler2.jpg

Note: To be clear, the chips are real. The inlays/labels aren’t.

Last edited:
I call dibs on the Oreo cookies. Seriously, nice work! How long does a mockup take, from start to finish?
It depends. I have made the 3D model of TH&C, and a couple CPC molds, with about 6 edgespot patterns of each. If I have the model, it only takes about an hour to create the rendering.

If I need to model a new mold and create edgespot patterns, it could be 2-3 hours, but then I’ll have that model to use going forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom