For Sale RAFFLE or SALE Iron Bank set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Mark didn't play around.

Funny thing, I ordered the add on before I even received the chips from Stocky.

I had called David Spragg at CPC and asked when the FDL mold was going to be in production again and he said now :eek: He said I had to place the order within 3 days to get in on this production run. I really wanted to wait until I got Stocky's chips shipping from Australia in case there were any shipping issues, but I didn't want to wait another year to add on either. So, I decided to gamble (go figure) and placed the add on order. Stocky's chips arrived uneventfully a week or so later.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but I think I ended up with 1000 chips total:

T25 - 240
T100 - 240
T500 - 180
T1000 - 200
T5000 - 100
Bounty - 40

Funny thing, I ordered the add on before I even received the chips from Stocky.

I had called David Spragg at CPC and asked when the FDL mold was going to be in production again and he said now :eek: He said I had to place the order within 3 days to get in on this production run. I really wanted to wait until I got Stocky's chips shipping from Australia in case there were any shipping issues, but I didn't want to wait another year to add on either. So, I decided to gamble (go figure) and placed the add on order. Stocky's chips arrived uneventfully a week or so later.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but I think I ended up with 1000 chips total:

T25 - 240
T100 - 240
T500 - 180
T1000 - 200
T5000 - 100
Bounty - 40

We using these at the Melee Main event?

Nooooooooooooooooo :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 5.14.39 PM.png

You left the house?! A shipping notice from CPC is like a house-detention order!! What were you thinking?!

Damn that pink chip is still one of my absolute favorites of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom