For Sale RAFFLE or SALE Iron Bank set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys I've been going through some personal shit the last couple of weeks and it's time to reevaluate a few things. As a result I am selling all my poker chips etc.

I know I've been down this road before :) but this is final.

Price is $1300us + shipping from Australia Ono.

125x25
125x100
100x500
80x1000
50x5000
20xbounties

Includes cut cards and buttons.

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-iron-bank-tournament-set.5631/

I will be running this as a raffle unless there is interest from one buyer. I know this will put some off but I would like to do this as quickly as possible, having said that if half of the tickets sell before there is interest from a single buyer I will cancel the option to purchase outright.

There will be 30 tickets at $50 which will also cover shipping for the winner and I'm hoping a third party can run the raffle for transparency.

Please send entry to Stock.pd@gmail.com on PayPal using F&F and entering ONLY your username. Anyone mentions PCF at all will have their ticket cancelled and not refunded (kidding of course but seriously don't mention PCF or Raffle or anything that might cause PayPal to have a fit)

@MegaTon44 - Paid
@jbutler - paid
@courage - paid
@k9dr - paid
@ghotti
@Mr Tree - paid
@LabMonkey - Paid
@MatB - paid
@BGinGA - paid
@links_slayer -Paid
@HebrewChuckNorris -paid
@hq x2 -paid
@T_Chan - paid
@Breich - paid
@ssanel54 - paid
@Junior24xx - paid
@Ronoh - paid
@nitzilla - paid
@XBobdog - paid X2
@kaimat - paid
@BHB - paid
@jja412 - paid
@TheBigTater - paid
@Ben - paid
@Mental Nomad - paid
@Toby
@BNM - paid
@brains613 - paid
@p5woody - paid

Last edited:
Hey mate, good luck with the sale and I hope things get sorted for you personally.

First, whatever's going on, I hope things turn for the best soon or if it's a matter of tough decisions, I hope things become clearer.

Second, I hope liquidating your chips doesn't mean you won't be hanging around here any less. We just finally built up a good strong Aussie contingent. :)

Third, in for one and paid!

EDIT: Don't say this means you're also putting aside the cash set and ceramic editions...

First, whatever's going on, I hope things turn for the best soon or if it's a matter of tough decisions, I hope things become clearer.

Second, I hope liquidating your chips doesn't mean you won't be hanging around here any less. We just finally built up a good strong Aussie contingent. :)

EDIT: Don't say this means you're also putting aside the cash set and ceramic editions...

Thanks Jack, I'll be sticking around but probably not posting as much. Really trying to refocus my life right now :)

Cash set was a long way off anyway and still will be.

Also thanks for the reminder about the ceramics, the GB will still happen just need to finalise some stuff with John.

Last edited:
GLWS Stocky!!! Chips and cards will always be here, but life always has a plan for us whether we like it or not. I wish you the best and I hope this pasts so fast that's it's time for the next adventure! Who knows maybe the next set you own will surpass everything you've played with!

Last edited:

^^This. Hope things work out well, Stocky. And I'll gladly by an entry.

Hey @stocky. I have a question that I may get some heat on. I really want to help you out, but I'm trying to not add any more sets to my collection right now. How would you feel if I flipped the set? I'm thinking of getting in for $100. If I win I would sell them for $300 if I win, with preference to those that enter the raffle.

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough patch, mate. I hope things turn around for you soon. GLWGoTR!

Hope things take a turn for the better mate. I think I'm the only other one here who has seen them in quantity, and they're a special set.

Hey @stocky. I have a question that I may get some heat on. I really want to help you out, but I'm trying to not add any more sets to my collection right now. How would you feel if I flipped the set? I'm thinking of getting in for $100. If I win I would sell them for $300 if I win, with preference to those that enter the raffle.

I have no issue mate. Whoever wins is free to do with them whatever they want.

Incredible set of chips there Stocky.
I hope the personal shit doesn't last too long.

I'm in for 1 ticket.

In for a ticket. I've always loved these. I might be able to convince my wife to play if I have these chips in action. Sending paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom