For Sale RAFFLE or SALE Iron Bank set (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep checking-in to see if you're changed your mind... Nope.

Although it's sad to see you letting go of these beauties, I do understand that sometimes we need to step back and re-evaluate things from time to time. All the best with everything, mate.

Have we decided on a raffle format? I would prefer that we base it off a state lottery drawing, as it seems is standard for these things.

So sorry to hear Paul. I know how tough things can be, since I've had the toughest years in my life going on. Great juju coming from Finland and I hope everything will turn out the best way.

Have we decided on a raffle format? I would prefer that we base it off a state lottery drawing, as it seems is standard for these things.

Yes it will be a state lottery thing. And numbers will be giving out randomly also. I ist haven't picked a state yet

11 tickets left.

Also what daily pick 3 site should I use? Any ideas? As I'm not from there I'm not sure where to look for one :)

I'll take a spot. PayPal will be sent tonight after work.

I think we're at 25 now with @XBobdog's second entry and the three after him. 5 more to go!

I'm just hoping I can play with these at some point, so I'll be happy if someone near me takes it down.

Near you currently or near you a week from now :(?

Hey, I'll be visiting from time to time.

4oe9SAk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom