For Sale RAFFLE or SALE Iron Bank set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like your signature will need an addition. Congrats!

Congrats, and sorry stocky, must be tough. Good luck in everything, I've had a wall of shit for a good while now and it gets tough, hope these funds help you.

Don't be a stranger though, and if you feel like playing a pcf tourney sometime let me know and I'll free roll ya.

Congrats Mark. I know winter is coming to a great new home. First Suicide Queens, now Iron Banks, soooo...what's next ;)?

Mark is a good home for this set. Prepared to see many shots of Tyrion guarding stacks of Boltons.

Man now Mark owns a HOF cash set and an HOF-worthy tournament set.

Mark is a good home for this set. Prepared to see many shots of Tyrion guarding stacks of Boltons.

You mean Dora the Explorer :LOL: :laugh:

Man now Mark owns a HOF cash set and an HOF-worthy tournament set.

I was prepared to campaign heavily for this set for the HOF when Stocky owned it (y) :thumbsup: now not sure what to do :unsure: but I do agree it is definitely HOF worthy. I am just very lucky to own two great sets that were designed by others - that speaks volumes to my design skills :rolleyes:

I was prepared to campaign heavily for this set for the HOF when Stocky owned it (y) :thumbsup: now not sure what to do :unsure: but I do agree it is definitely HOF worthy. I am just very lucky to own two great sets that were designed by others - that speaks volumes to my design skills :rolleyes:
If you can't design them you sure as hell have a knack for acquiring killer sets.

This is still a HOF set with a bullet to me.

Last edited:
If you can't design them you sure as hell have a knack for acuiring killer sets.

This is still a HOF set with a bullet to me.

I definitely know my skill zone, and it is not design or colors. I think @Jeff said it best, " Is this a problem that can be solved by money" :cool:

That's the only problem with winning this set - now I feel the obligation to add on :sick:

Well... there's a great set of J5 cash chips all ready to order... Put me down first on the list of sample sets.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom