Quiet Kevin (1 Viewer)

K1100lt

High Hand
Reaction score
that's what they call me. With a late invite to MTTD-3, I was driving w/detroitdad to Wisconsin. Upon arrival, signed up to this forum . 2 hrs later I'm having dinner w/hierarchy of pcf(trihonda,tommy,& Mrcheese)! Sign up - they feed ya, nice! Over the next 2 1/2 days played 35 hrs of poker! Met many nice people - Jeff, payback, hanshot1st, abby99 & more. Looking forward to another meet up. Thanks again Eric for hosting. ( came home down less than $100.). Now about this chip collecting.......

Welcome to PCF Kevin!! Awesome seeing you here... Looking forward to the next game at Bill's... ;)

* Paulo here btw... :p

Glad to see you on the boards as it was great playing with you. Hope you can make it to another meetup soon.

Welcome! It was nice meeting you at MTTD3.

Glad you made it. It was fun playing with you at Erik's place, we definitely have to do it again! Did you check out The Windy City Blowout yet?

Hey Kevin it's Mike what's up! Just think all this sort of started at Nik's poker palace! I need to go to one of the meetups some day. See you at Bill's hopefully in a couple weeks.

Welcome abourd Kevin! I was super glad Bill talked you into coming along (though it sounds like you didn't take much convincing).

I echo Inca's sentiment. You should see if you can get to the WCB in July. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom