Question for my Denver/Colorado brethren? (2 Viewers)

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be passing through your fine airport (DIA) Friday on my way to the Foray. What's the best place in the terminal to grab a decent brew (dark side preferably) and a bite to eat? Prefacing; my layover is short 1 1/2hr.

Of course I'm sure it will right next to a dispensary (you do have those in the terminal, right). ;):p

Well know microbreweries that have a DIA restaurant; Boulder Beer CO, Breckenridge Brewery, and New Belgium.

Rock Bottom is a local chain, with good food, and good selection of local beer. I believe they still have an airport location.

Elway’s and Denver Chophouse are more pricey, but they have an excellent reputation, and wide variety on the drink menu. Both have opened up an airport location.

I’ve ate twice at Root Down. Really enjoyed their food, and they serve a variety of local beer.

You might wanna check out this website;
https://www.flydenver.com/enjoy_relax/dine

Enjoy your brief stay in our city!

Wish I was staying longer. Thanks for the link, I'll give a look. If i can get a decent sandwich & a New Belgium 1554 that will work for me.

Made me curious about what NB had on tap at DIA. Here's what their beer finder came up with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom