SOLD Wooden Card Boxes-All this for a slice of gabagool (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 20 have been shipped, just picked up 40 and have 36 of them spoken for, they'll go out Friday. Let me know if theres more interest on these.

Don’t sleep on these card setup boxes! They are nice!

E637733B-0A7B-4995-917D-52B6267807B9.jpeg

A6D7D856-CB57-4417-B81E-B65C9EF1713D.jpeg

Out of curiosity, how many of these would fit into a LFRB, with padding. Err...asking for a friend.
6 with some padding in a LFRB.
20230216_170335.jpg

They come in a thicker package of 10 though if thats the type of bulk you want, unsure of shipping price yet:
20230216_170519.jpg

Let me know. He advanced me a few bulk orders so now I dont have to drive a few hours for the order.

Remind me to check in over the weekend. I'm going to take some orders at a local game Saturday night :)
Love that. Said above but I'll be flush with these. At first I was nervous about being stuck with lots, I'm kinda tight as a student these days, but supplier advanced me a few wholesale boxes. Won't have any supply trouble, pinky swear.

Okay people, if you've already paid and weve talked you should have gotten your shipping info! A few people are picking from my card setups or want to hold off to figure out a group order, that's fine. Please enjoy them, really cool.

This took more time than I thought, and the MFRB is $17 not $15. Let me know in advance. Single boxes are a pain in the butt, they dont fit in a small flat rate and its $15 to Cali in an envelope. We can work something out but I ate too much of the shipping cost for single boxes, going to do exact quote from now on.

BUMP. Hey party people, few people getting bulk orders and ill be at the post office, got tons still available and a few happy customers have already posted it in the mail showcase. Let me know.

All orders should be out if paid, I've got a few more bulk orders waiting. Let me know, still have lots that I'm looking to sell, lot of good reviews so far. Easy gifts.

1 is awkward because of packing but shipping is ~$12, $27 total
2 is in a MFRB, $45 total
3 MFRB as well, $60
and 4 I eat some of it, $70

"What, a gambling problem?"
"NO, I don't have a problem, wtf you talking about?"
Lol now I'm adding to people's problems.

You know those nice cards you bought? You are going to keep them in WHAT?! Plastic or cardboard? I guess its a free country, but that's disappointing...

Lol now I'm adding to people's problems.

You know those nice cards you bought? You are going to keep them in WHAT?! Plastic or cardboard? I guess its a free country, but that's disappointing...

"Now I'm adding to people's problem,"

"Adding, wtf you talking about?"

I'm probably going to glue a soft cloth/felt on the bottom so I can stack them. Labels for them so they can be properly stored and easily accessed.

Y'all are really sleeping on these crap cards, I now have 140+ decks sitting around the house. Trying to convince my wife they're fine for toilet paper.

Also feeling antsy about cards cause I just sold too many of them and I have empty nest syndrome, would be open to trades for cards or ALLIN buttons or anything EPT. Let me know.

Added a Large flat rate. Promise I wont bump this for another week; 30th birthday plus wife's spring break = no shipping or orders after Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom