Question About Purchasing Chips (1 Viewer)

Hopefully this isn’t frowned upon, but I placed a preliminary ‘WTB’ ad in the classifieds for another set. Since I joined last October, I knew that these were the perfect tournament chips. Now that everything is settled on the homefront, I’m hoping to just speak with members who may be potentially willing to sell their set. I sincerely hope that this is not out of line.

I also want to thank all of you who have responded. I really love this community, and I hope that I am able to purchase another set. :tup:
I'm not saying this to be a dick, at all. But I'm so confused on what the issue is. You could sell 1000 AS chips today... Then ask to buy 1000 tomorrow, and the same people will wish you good luck on both ads. Blatantly flipping can get the pitchforks out, but honest mistakes arnt a huge issue. You are totally good, and I hope you have luck getting the perfect set!

I'm not saying this to be a dick, at all. But I'm so confused on what the issue is. You could sell 1000 AS chips today... Then ask to buy 1000 tomorrow, and the same people will wish you good luck on both ads. Blatantly flipping can get the pitchforks out, but honest mistakes arnt a huge issue. You are totally good, and I hope you have luck getting the perfect set!

I understand where you’re coming from, but there was no flipping (or I guess what I consider to be flipping) as I only sold them for what I paid for them, and, in some cases, a bit less. I feel like maybe I’ve opened a bad door here, and it was completely unintentional, but maybe it should be shut?

I understand where you’re coming from, but there was no flipping (or I guess what I consider to be flipping) as I only sold them for what I paid for them, and, in some cases, a bit less. I feel like maybe I’ve opened a bad door here, and it was completely unintentional, but maybe it should be shut?

I think your misreading the entire situation negatively, when all of us are rooting for you to do whatever you want.

I think you might be right. Maybe I’m just being too self-conscious about this whole thing while being worried that I’m potentially doing something wrong.:x
We got a winner! We're here for something we love. If you love it, good chance you're a friend now.

I'd have to wager he's just messing with ya

20200703_192044.jpg

Bought a really nice set, sold it for whatever reason, immediately regretted it, and spent an inordinate amount of money and time re-purchasing the same set.
Funny, no I've never done that. I've never sold anything. I've traded, given away, tried to sell once or twice. I thought, who wouldn't want to own an Ovo set, such rarity to get ahold of one of his sets. Just ask some of the locals. @RocAFella1 @kmccormick100 @RichMahogany @Godzilla28 @RainmanTrail , they have touched a set of Ovo's , they know how good a set of Ovo's feels

Hopefully this isn’t frowned upon, but I placed a preliminary ‘WTB’ ad in the classifieds for another set. Since I joined last October, I knew that these were the perfect tournament chips. Now that everything is settled on the homefront, I’m hoping to just speak with members who may be potentially willing to sell their set. I sincerely hope that this is not out of line.

I also want to thank all of you who have responded. I really love this community, and I hope that I am able to purchase another set. :tup:

Port Authority or covert GPI operative?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom