Queens PVC Cards (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you PCFer's out there ever played with these Queen Brand Cards? I don't think I'll get them because they're expensive. I just wanted to know how they were. The claim is "The Best Poker Card in the Industry."

1597986166205.png

Played with them at one of my local cardrooms, far from the best card, they’re a bit clunky. At 1/3 the price they’d be worth trying but certainly not at $33. Ymmv.

I don't know how I missed this Mike, but do you have a link? I'd buy a set up just to try them out.

$33 a setup plus shipping? Yeah no thanks. (But as always thanks for the card tag).
Teeechnically its $37.50 including shipping if we both take a set up. :p

I'll pay for one and be the guinea pig if no one else wants the second set up.

Joe- I think I'm out for now on these. I can't find these cards anywhere else, but from Rye Park Gaming. I did ask Ryan if they still had the cards when I got a Wynn Dealer Button from him and they did. I just spent a bunch of money recently so I'll pass on the cards. Thanks.
Never mind, found it. Still available on Rye Park Gaming website. Any local NJ guys want a set up? Shipping seems to be the same ($4.90) for one set up or two. @Nuhockey @Irish @sgago84 @Phish1321 @CantSpellPoker[/UST\
[/QUOTE]

My box needs to make it to you asap...those will satisfy your thirst for a while.
And I'll get ready for reorders ;)
I hope so my friend. Still chilling out in US customs by the looks of it.

Joe @JMC9389 did you ever get these cards? How are they?
I finally got the setup I ordered back in November about a week ago, yes. Honestly not worth the hassle, IMO. I'm almost certain that they are dressed up Marion Pro cards. I believe the Taiwan manufacturer for the Queen and Marion cards is the same. The Queen cards may be a smidge thicker than the Marion's, but for the most part, the feel of the cards is very similar.

Made in China... I like pips on standard indexes, same font as old KEM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom