Pub 72” vs 58” round (1 Viewer)

Which table?

• Total voters
YepWould love a follow-up if you’ve had more games and a photo at capacity if you can.

Also, how do you store the table? I believe I’ve seen options to hang or foldable side feet.

For all the round advocates… anyone have one with folding legs?
Yep, still love the table after more games. I wouldn’t recommend if you are constantly running 9 to a table, but if 8 or less is your game then I highly recommend this size.

I do think I’d still prefer round, but this definitely fits the size/shape of the room much better than a round would have.

I’ll grab a pic at capacity next game. This is best I could find from when I was first setting up the room and making sure everything fit.

qlmWrYh.jpg

Yep, still love the table after more games. I wouldn’t recommend if you are constantly running 9 to a table, but if 8 or less is your game then I highly recommend this size.

I do think I’d still prefer round, but this definitely fits the size/shape of the room much better than a round would have.

I’ll grab a pic at capacity next game. This is best I could find from when I was first setting up the room and making sure everything fit.

qlmWrYh.jpg
When did you add lights???

qlmWrYh.jpg
I want to see a picture of the bookcase :)

Nice table. If you had the room, would you do round?
Yes, I think so. We had 7 tonight on that chubby little oval and it was really good, socially. But opening that up to a full circle would make it that little bit better.
If your game is gonna be 6, 7, or 8, I think a circle is best. If it fits your space.

Wow, great looking table! Love the felt. Nice job at sizing it for both the room and your group.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom