PS Spin & Go (1 Viewer)

johnnycnote

Flush
Reaction score
Can't seem to figure out the best strategy for this game. It's very addictive but it seems like it's 75% luck. Has anyone played it?

Yeah I've played it a few times. No real strategy to it. Coin flips mainly.

For a ten dollar sit and go that is going to pay $20 to win the vast majority of the time you would have to win over 50% of the time to be profitable... I don't run that good. :D

I think a good push fold chart/ nash GTO chart/ whatever the kids are calling it is all you really need. 20 BB poker isn't rocket science.

That being said, I'm vehemently opposed to shit like these hyper turbo HU spin n go jackpots. PS has, at least since Amaya, been doing everything they can to reduce the edge in poker on their site. It's all designed to let the fish lose slower, thus generate more rake. Spin n Gos, no HU cash tables, no deep stacked tables, etc. I'm shocked they haven't blocked HUDS.

Funnily enough if you end up on a "low yield" table (let's say $2 prize with a $1 buy in, although the same applies to any buy in within reason) you have a better chance of winning in my experience, as the other two players are thinking "two fucking dollars, is it worth it?" Likely they'll be playing multi tables and concentrating on the one that gives a good payout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom