BigO Odds Calculator (2 Viewers)

Just have him look in the mirror :LOL: :laugh:

Mirror Funny Animals GIF by Storyful

That's 4 card. I need BigO. I can find 5 card hi only, or 4 card Hilo, but not 5 card Hilo
big O equities are more of a theory than a knowable fact. Like consciousness, life after death, and the circumfrance of the earth, these are things you think about in your heart but can never know with objective certainty.

You ain’t gonna win every chip on the table by doing math. You are gonna need to bad beat some folks. Get the money in and often I say and let that off suit deuce on the river work it’s magic to give you the wheel.

What you could do, and, probably the most responsible thing, is post the hand and let the community publicly shame him. That would be more fun for 99.9% of all involved!

I think you are great, Chippy. Don't listen to the meanies. They don't understand the game like you do, and are just jealous they can't own it like you do. Scoop on.
Smells like a butt kisser trying to get Bill to let go of his "extra" secondary BTP $25!

You ain’t gonna win every chip on the table by doing math. You are gonna need to bad beat some folks. Get the money in and often I say and let that off suit deuce on the river work it’s magic to give you the wheel.
Damn it Jon... you gotta come play in the Sviten game I play in! Bet the max... draw 5... bet the max again and let the magic duece do the talkin!! Haha

Difference is you are using your 2 to also make the Low... Sviten has no low! Yup some real card players in that room!

Smells like a butt kisser trying to get Bill to let go of his "extra" secondary BTP $25!

Damn it Jon... you gotta come play in the Sviten game I play in! Bet the max... draw 5... bet the max again and let the magic duece do the talkin!! Haha

Difference is you are using your 2 to also make the Low... Sviten has no low! Yup some real card players in that room!
Don’t have an extra anymore I gave it away

It's nearly midnight and the night is almost done. The degen is all in. Do you know where your equity is? How would you play it?

IMG_5411.jpeg

And the outcome

IMG_5412.jpeg

And what happened

IMG_5413.jpeg

I think I'm folding too, Chippy being the villain or not. 6's and 5's full both beat you, plus you have no draw to the low.

I think I'm folding too, Chippy being the villain or not. 6's and 5's full both beat you, plus you have no draw to the low.
In hindsight, these are really good points. The whole “not having a low” part is very prescient.

Fyi action was something like a bunch of limpers pre, Villain potted and a few called, $35 in the pot. Hero pots, villain calls everyone else folds. Turn jack, Villain slows down and checks, hero pots, Villain snap raises all-in.

Fyi action was something like a bunch of limpers pre, Villain potted and a few called, $35 in the pot. Hero pots, villain calls everyone else folds. Turn jack, Villain slows down and checks, hero pots, Villain snap raises all-in.
Just to be clear you are villain, right? You are in my book, anyways

In hindsight, these are really good points. The whole “not having a low” part is very prescient.
Tough one now that I look at it again with having the Ace high diamond draw. Still, this is actually the best case scenario hand that villain will have here (for you). J6, J5 also have you in horrific shape.

Good play by Chippy to try and put you off the exact hand that you had. Doesn't he quarter you with having 2 7 for the low?

Looks like chippy had a2367, so he had the worst possible hand for Patrick. Nut low draw, already had boat, and one of Patrick's higher boat draws.

I'd my calculations are correct, Patrick had 6 outs to scoop, 2 to chop, 2 to get 1/4 and the rest chippy scoops

Tough one now that I look at it again with having the Ace high diamond draw. Still, this is actually the best case scenario hand that villain will have here (for you). J6, J5 also have you in horrific shape.

Good play by Chippy to try and put you off the exact hand that you had. Doesn't he quarter you with having 2 7 for the low?
Yes, I got quartered which was appropriate given the specific hands. In the moment it was very frustrating because I squandered a chunk of a $600+ stack in our $100 max game. I said good night, but before I could leave the app dealt a bomb pot. My last hand. What could go wrong? Stay tuned…

Yes, I got quartered which was appropriate given the specific hands. In the moment it was very frustrating because I squandered a chunk of a $600+ stack in our $100 max game. I said good night, but before I could leave the app dealt a bomb pot. My last hand. What could go wrong? Stay tuned…
last night was good action. Im bummed I fell asleep at the wheel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom