Princess' CatHouse (now Private Club) (1 Viewer)

I think v3 looks sharp.

Indeed, maybe (1) because of the color-matching and (2) because I chose a small sticker (25mm) with oversized chips.

Overall I like v2 more than v3. Maybe only the T100 looks better to me in v3 compared to v2.

I think v2 will be the version I’ll order.

So I reworked the gradient a little bit to make the label more readable, especially the T500.
Princess-T25.pngPrincess-T100.pngPrincess-T500.pngPrincess-T1000.pngPrincess-T5000.png

I've also updated the gradient of the bounty octogon plaque to make the text more readable :
Princess-Bounty.png

Last edited:
OK, design has been provided to SunFly ! Here it is at scale.

Princess-Overview.png

Quite impatient to see the first samples being produced !

Last edited:
@allforcharity --> fixed above, thanks again !

Cat themed sets should have a mouse as bounty. Just saying...

Could have been, and with all the mice my cat is bringing us, I have some models to help me drawing it haha.
It would have been great if on each chip I used a different cat logo. In my opinion, the bounty would have been a little bit off if it is the only one with a different logo.

Last edited:
Payment done, now waiting for the first samples and then give my go for « mass production ».

Nice Design. If you ever want to sell a dealer button and a sample set let me know. I'd be in for one. Thanks - Mike

Nice Design. If you ever want to sell a dealer button and a sample set let me know. I'd be in for one. Thanks - Mike

One sample shall be possible. However I’ve ordered only one button.

Thanks so much.

Hi, I managed to get one more produced.

If you collect dealer buttons, I will also have one « Club Cal-Neva » for you following the tribute labels I made for the chips @allforcharity was selling. You can this design in the link in my signature.

Hi, I managed to get one more produced.

If you collect dealer buttons, I will also have one « Club Cal-Neva » for you following the tribute labels I made for the chips @allforcharity was selling. You can this design in the link in my signature.
Hi Kid Eastwood that would be awesome to have both buttons the Club Cal-Neva and Princess Private Club. Please let me in a PM when they are available and what the cost of the buttons would be with shipping and I will PayPal F&F.

I do collect Dealer Buttons. I have maybe 200 to 250 Dealer Buttons. There's about 20 or slightly more newer DBs I need to post. Here is a link to my collection. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/albums/my-dealer-buttons.1426/

Thanks again,
Mike

Hi @Nuhockey ,
Amazing collection !
No need to pay anything. I'll let you know when I get the buttons so that you can give me your address and I'll post them to you.

First prototypes have been produced :
9C8EBF62-CED9-429A-9024-7D90F5E21E07.png4CEEA869-8266-431B-95B5-51C7BFF8E389.png51A86BFC-982A-4E5D-9121-5EA6CE6858C4.png711F2781-584B-40D5-859F-6527010EA736.png708D3586-B0C4-46FB-A118-B33DFA5DD4AF.png

My main remarks were :
1. T25 color is off compared to my design. Hence making also the gradient on the label off too.
2. Make « Private Club » on the bounty as black so that it’s more readable.
3. Make the white border on the bounty chip larger.
4. T5000 color is off compared to my design.

Last edited:
I decided to remove the gradient because they could not manage to have the gradient color on the label similar to the chip color.

Samples have been produced and validated. I asked them to make sure edges are properly aligned because on the produced sample I would not called it perfect.

27D791B9-CB52-4C86-8148-7D3E68A14D05.jpeg
970EA188-63E7-4404-917E-739BFE1B4CDD.jpeg
A8A071CB-0319-44BA-946A-2548CB7A1841.jpeg
75642F0B-06D0-47FE-A218-81178F6DAAA5.jpeg

I'm never able to imagine the full design without seing stacked chips...!
But I love tri moon and a base blue with flashy spots like that cant go wrong.

For the label, I took inspiration from :
2773275_1_x.jpg

--> Just the logo and the denom below. I used the same font by the way.

And then this :

51KPOB26mzL._SX425_.jpg

--> Because the set will be with Cali colors.

But this is still a draft. I'm not sure I'll keep the gradient in the cat. I'll maybe make it white. Also the tri-moon type edge spot needs to be reworked a little bit.

Last edited:
So I reworked a little bit the tri-moon on the $1 chip and came with a first draft for the $5.

Princess-$1-Chip.png
Princess-$5-Chip.png

The line-up is slowly taking shape...

@Kid_Eastwood why don't try to put gradient on the denom and make cat in white?

The label design is not finished yet.
But I don't like a gradient on the denom.

What I still have to decide is I want a gradient in the cat. I might drop it.

If I drop it, I might consider black cat, white background and red denom.

For now, I'm focusing on the chip basis and creating the different templates (tri-moon, 8V, ...).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom