Post mockups for fun/science? (4 Viewers)

PicsArt_1466382849842.jpg
just found one i did a while ago. ....the color of the chips and edge spots are pretty close to what I'm wanting for my customs when the time comes and seeing that my name is ARIEL, I thought the name for the chips is kinda up my alley. ....thanks for looking. .............COMING VERY SOON: new rendition of "SILENT SERPENT" and when the time is right another PCF members ideas just came in sòooooo keep a look out for more of my designs

An evil friend suggested this idea. $1, $5, $25, $100, $500.

cchighroller4.png

cchighroller5.png

Last edited:
The chips are already made, the owner of them is doing a relable project. He has hired me to do artwork for them. With a program i just basically cut and paste the new labels over the top. Thus also giving a better perspective of the final look of the product. And these will be 7/8ths inlay -lables but i just like the look of the oversized IMPO. If you got any ideas that you might want to put into prototype, PM me and I'll see that you're concepts can become a virtual reality. ....thanks for looking

Attachments

• Screenshots_2016-05-02-09-29-03.png
    Screenshots_2016-05-02-09-29-03.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
The chips are already made, the owner of them is doing a relable project. He has hired me to do artwork for them. With a program i just basically cut and paste the new labels over the top. Thus also giving a better perspective of the final look of the product. And these will be 7/8ths inlay -lables but i just like the look of the oversized IMPO. If you got any ideas that you might want to put into prototype, PM me and I'll see that you're concepts can become a virtual reality. ....thanks for looking

Very clever lad :)

My first mockup so I really have no clue what I'm doing, but this is fun. It's a high denom tournament sent. In order: 1k, 5k, 25k, 100k, 250k and NCV.

Attachments

• Mockup 1.png
    Mockup 1.png
    238 KB · Views: 155
Guys, I am new in this forum and simply love your posts and mock-ups. I am looking to order a custom set and will definitely turn to you guys' opinion before ordering. First step: color and mold sample from CPC on the way: check! thanks all for the inspiration! Martin

Some of my favorites based on "feel"...

MD50
A-mold
B-mold
Jockey

Guys, I am new in this forum and simply love your posts and mock-ups. I am looking to order a custom set and will definitely turn to you guys' opinion before ordering. First step: color and mold sample from CPC on the way: check! thanks all for the inspiration! Martin

My favorite mold for look and feel is Circle Square (CSQ) followed by MD50. When it comes time to start your set definitely try lots of different color combos and mockups to make sure you really get what you want. My custom set ended up way different then my first 30-40 mockups.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom